APCPL Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2020
APCPL Recruitment 2020 – Aravali Power Company Pvt. Ltd (APCPL) (A Joint Venture of NTPC Ltd, HPGCL and IPGCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineering Executive Trainee Post through GATE 2019. Eligible applicants can apply online from 04th June 2020 to 03rd July 2020. Applicants can check out the complete information about APCPL Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, fees structure and important dates for APCPL Recruitment 2020.
अरावली पावर कंपनी प्रा। Ltd (APCPL) (NTPC Ltd, HPGCL और IPGCL के एक संयुक्त उद्यम) ने GATE 2019 के माध्यम से इंजीनियरिंग कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु पद पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। योग्य आवेदक 04 जून 2020 से 03 जुलाई 2020 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक जांच कर सकते हैं। एपीसीपीएल इंजीनियरिंग एक्जीक्यूटिव ट्रेनी भर्ती 2020 पद विवरण, रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता मानदंड, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, फीस संरचना और एपीपीसीएल भर्ती 2020 के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों के बारे में पूरी जानकारी।
Details of Aravali Power Company Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: Aravali Power Company Private Ltd
- Job Type: Private Jobs
- Job Name: Engineering Executive Trainees
- Total Vacancy: 25 Posts
- Job Location: Haryana
APCPL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 04th June 2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 03rd July 2020
No. of Posts
- Electrical – 08
- Mechanical – 12
- Control & Instrumentation – 05
Eligibility for APCPL Recruitment 2020
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% for SC/ST), as per respective Institute/University norms and have also qualified GATE-2019 are eligible to apply
- A applicant with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of ET in the respective discipline.
- Discipline advertised – Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power System & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Mechanical / production/Industrial Engg. / Production & Industrial Engg. / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation /Power engineering
- Instrumentation – Engineering Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in APCPL (i.e. 01.06.2020).
Also See: KSP Constable Recruitment 2020
APCPL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Eligible applicants who have qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 and Based on the GATE-2019 marks and requirement, applicants will be short listed for further selection process (GD and Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2019 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
- APCPL offers one of the best pay packages in the industry. Selected applicants will be placed in the pay scale of E1 (Grade) in the pay scale of Rs.40,000-140,000 at the basic pay of 40000/- during one year training period
- The other allowance such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training.
- The selected applicants shall undergo one-year training at APCPL. After completion of training applicants shall be placed in regular pay scale of E1 grade at APCPL
APCPL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants fulfilling the pre-requisite conditions are requested to fill up the application form in the portal in Block Letters.
- The applicants, who have appeared in GATE 2019, are only eligible to apply and should indicate GATE registration number, the applicants need to apply online for APCPL ET 2020 on the website apcpl.co.in from 04th June 2020 to 03rd July 2020.
- Applicant belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC/ST/PwBD category registration fees NIL.
- Applicants pay through online.
- Gen / OBC – 150 /-
- SC / ST / PWD – Nil
- Payment can be made either through offline mode or online mode as described below:
Payment in Offline Mode
- Punjab National Bank has been authorized to collect the registration fee on behalf of APCPL. Applicant has to approach the nearby PNB branch with a printout of the “Challan” which is available on the application registration portal
- The Challan printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in APCPL account. APCPL will not be responsible in case the applicant deposits the fee in a wrong account.
Payment in Online Mode
- Applicant also has the option to pay the fee online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the application portal.
- Applicants should make registration and apply through login.
- Applicants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Applicants will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020 for Officers and GA Engineers
- NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Senior Executive/ Executive Posts
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020, Application, Dates
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for 52 Engineers, Managers and Senior Chemist Posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 for 125 Police Constable Posts