APCOB Recruitment 2019 for Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer Post
AP State Cooperative Bank Managing Director Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) invites applications for selection to the post of Managing Director (MD)/Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Interested contenders can check the application fee, pay scale, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, etc in the following sections.
APCOB Job Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board: The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited (APCOB)
- Name of the Board: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB)
- Post Name: Managing Director (MD)/Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Notification Number: HRD.A/F.516/CEO/
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
APCOB Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening Date to Fill Applications: 21st October 2019
- Closing Date to Fill Applications: 04th November 2019
Eligibility for APCOB Recruitment 2019
- The applicant shall not be above 62 years of age as on the date of notification.
- The person to be appointed as MD/CEO shall possess any of the following educational qualifications:
- Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management, PGDCRS or equivalent qualification
- Accountancy (Chartered or cost accountant);
- Post Graduate in any discipline;
- The applicant shall have at least 8 years’ work experience at the middle/senior level in the Banking Sector.
- Senior/Middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level (Scale/cadre) onwards [i.e., excluding the first two levels (scales/cadres) in the Officer cadre], or as the highest two levels (scales/cadres) below the level of CEO
- The appointment will be for an initial period of 3 years on deputation/contract basis.
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Organizations / Co-operatives / Voluntary Organizations should apply through proper channel. In case, the candidate anticipates any delay in forwarding his/her application for want of employer recommendation, he/she may submit an advanced copy of application along with all the requirements (except employer recommendation) before the last date i.e. 04.11.2019
- APCOB Managing Director of Recruitment Application Procedure
- Candidates must pass through the selection procedure rounds to get selected for the Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer posts. The selection procedure steps details are available at the official site.
APCOB Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- The application should be accompanied by attested true copies of certificates pertaining to proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience and other credentials with the prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- by way of Demand Draft favoring “ THE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD” payable at Vijayawada.
- Application along with the general conditions can be downloaded from the Bank’s website www.apcob.org
- Applications are also made available with the Dy. General Manager (HRD), APCOB, Head Office, Governorpet, Vijayawada and can be obtained during the office hours from 10:00 AM onwards from 21st October 2019 to 04th November 2019.
- Interested candidates may submit their application form, in the prescribed format, enclosing all supporting relevant documents and testimonials along with a latest self-attested passport size photo in closed envelope addressed superscribed as “Application for the post of MD/CEO, APCOB” to The Managing Director, The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, # 27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijayawada 520 002.
- The last date for receipt of applications by APCOB, Vijayawada is 04.11.2019, 05:00 PM.