Air India Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 57 Store Agent Posts
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019 – Airline Allied Services Limited has invited applications for the post of Store Agent in various parts of India. Interested applicants who fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria as on 01st October 2019 are required to register themselves online by filling the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM, available on website www.airindia.in. Check out complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, application form, selection process, dates for Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019.
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Walk-in selection will be conducted at Delhi for filling up of 57 vacancies of Store Agents as detailed below.
- No. of Vacancies- Store Agents – 57
- SC – 08
- ST – 04
- OBC – 15
- EWS – 05
- Gen – 25
Period of Fixed Term Engagement
- Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years with no extension clause
Eligibility for Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Qualification – Graduate in any discipline/faculty (min. 3 yrs duration) from a recognized University with 2-year experience in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function.
Preference would be given for the following:
- Candidates having worked on an ERP system and familiar with customs documentation for import/export activities of an airline.
- Candidates having knowledge of computers & typing.
- Candidate having a driving license of light/ heavy vehicle will be given preference. He and the Expiry date.
- Candidate MUST have two years’ experience (after graduation) of having worked in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function.
- Language Proficiency: Should be conversant in English & Hindi language i.e. ability to understand, speak & write is desirable.
Age Limit (As on 01st October 2019)
- For General /EWS Candidates: Between 21 to 33 years
- For OBC Candidates: Between 21 to 36 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: Between 21 to 38 years
- Relaxation in age to Ex-servicemen will be as per rules
- The Store Agent shall be paid an emolument of Rs.21000/- (CTC). Annual Increment shall be of Rs.250/- in the Basic pay after completion of 12 months of service (DA, HRA, other allowances & Employer’s contribution towards PF will increase automatically).
- Basic Pay – Rs 7,000/-
- DA (100% of Basic Pay) – Rs 7,000/
- HRA (30% of Basic Pay) – Rs 2,100/-
- Other Allowance (50% of Basic Pay) – Rs 3,500/-
- PF Contribution of Employer (10% of Basic Pay) – Rs 1,400/-
- Total CTC -Rs 21,000/-
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- The candidates would be required to undergo Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) Round. The criteria for PCA will be as under:
- Job knowledge of Material Management – 30
- Communication Skills – 30
- Personality (Physical appearance/ attitude) and General awareness – 30
- Working on ERP System/knowledge of computer and customs documentations – 10
Total – 100
Qualifying marks in final selection will be as under:
- General/EWS Candidates: 60%
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates: 55%
- SC/ST Candidates residing beyond 80 km. from the Walk-in-Interview Center, and not employed in any Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to and fro Rail/Bus fare by the shortest route as per rules on production of evidence to that effect.
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement, as on 1st October 2019, are required to first register themselves by filling ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM. Later on, registered candidates will be required to appear for Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) with the printout of Online Registration Form along with all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned below as well as in the Checklist at the end of advertisement:
- Date, Time and Venue of PCA will be intimated after the registration process is over through Air India website www.airindia.in at career’s page
- Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate)
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Experience Certificate/s
- Two recent Passport size photograph
- Candidates would also be required to furnish self-attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above along with the printout of Online Registration Form. Please note that No Original Certificate is to be submitted with the Online Registration Form
- Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification only. Candidates are also advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favor of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Delhi, as non-refundable application Fee (Not Applicable for SC/ST and EX-SM)
- Please mention your Full Name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft. The details of the Demand draft would be required in filling the Online Registration Form.
Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that the candidate is ready with the following documents/information:
- A valid e-mail ID
- A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) in Favour of Air India Limited payable at DELHI.
- The requirement of Demand Draft is not applicable in case of SC/ST/Ex-SM candidates
Air India Store Agent Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 01st November 2019
- The eligible applicants can apply to the post through the official website and appear for walk-in-interview on 15th December 2019