REVA EET 2020 REVA University Engineering Entrance Test for B.Tech Courses Admission
REVA EET 2020 REVA University Engineering Entrance Test: REVA University conducts REVA EET (REVA University Engineering Entrance Test) for admissions to Undergraduate Engineering Programs for 2020 sessions. REVA University B.Tech Programs in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Communication, Electrical and Electronics, and Mechanical Engineering for the year 2020. Check out the complete detailed information about REVA EET 2020 like eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, fee structure, selection procedure, exam pattern, admit card for REVA EET 2020 Exam.
REVA EET 2020
- The B.Tech admission test of REVA University is known as REVA Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET). REVA EET 2020 will be held on 24th April to 27th April 2020, across 16 different locations.
- The admission will be offered in 15 UG Engineering Program. Applicants can apply in both online and offline mode for REVA EET 2020.
REVA University Courses Offered
Engineering & Technology
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- There are different faculties in the University namely Engineering & Technology, Architecture which is further divided into departments.
REVA EET 2020 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th March 2020
- Generation of Online Test Admit Card: 15th April 2020
- Entrance Examination: 24th April – 27th April 2020
- Declaration of Result: 11th May 2020
- Counselling and Admission: 23rd May – 25th May 2020
Eligibility Criteria for REVA EET 2020
To apply for the above Undergraduate Courses, applicants need to match certain eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. Applicants can refer to the points given below:
- Applicants should have passed 10+2/ PUC examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of applicant belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto
- Applicants should have a good score in REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) or CET / COMED-K or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
- Foreign Nationals can also apply for this exam thus nationality is not an issue. However, foreign nationals may have to pay more for the application process as well as the course fee, if selected.
- Aspirants must have a Good score in REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) to be eligible for admission to B.Tech courses.
RAVA EET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Total No. of Questions: There will be total 120 questions which will be of 1 mark each.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Negative Marks: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Distribution of Marks: Applicants can check the distribution of questions section – wise from the table given below:
- Physics – 40
- Chemistry – 40
- Mathematics – 40
REVA EET 2020 Syllabus
- The applicants preparing for REVA EET 2020 will have to prepare themselves in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. They have to be thorough with the basic concepts of these subjects in order to appear in REVA EET 2020 Exam.
REVA EET Admit Card 2020
- The admit card for REVA EET 2020 will be available online only. Applicants will have to visit the official website of REVA University in order to obtain REVA EET 2020 Admit Card.
- REVA EET 2020 Admit Card will be comprising certain list of things which are applicant’s name, date and time of the examination, complete address of the test centre and the course name for which the applicant will be appearing
- Applicants will be able to download the admit card only if the applicants have successfully filled the application form and paid the application fee also.
- Admit Card acts as an entry ticket at the time of the examination. It should be also noted that at the time of the examination, applicants are required to take some Valid ID Proof with them such as Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Other Government issued proofs.
REVA EET 2020 Test Centres
- The test centres given below are based on the previous year’s data. It should be noted that the test centres might change by the governing authority.
- However, for reference, applicants can check the list of centres given below:
REVA EET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants should keep in mind that the Application Forms for REVA EET 2020 will be available online as well as offline. To obtain the forms offline, applicants can reach out to the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
- Applicants can fill the application form in both online and offline mode. For offline mode, applicants can procure the application form from Office of Admissions on the payment of Rs.1000/- (for Indian/SAARC applicants) Rs.2000 (for NRI) and US $50 for (Foreign National applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” and which is payable at Bengaluru.