NCHMCT JEE 2022 for Admission to B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Program
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Notification – NCHMCT JEE is a national level exam that is conducted every year for admission to undergraduate courses in hospitality. Earlier the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMT) was responsible for conduction of NCHM JEE. But from 2021 National Test Agency (NTA) has taken up the responsibility to conduct National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) in CBT mode.
NCHM JEE 2022
- The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida invites applications for admission to B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Programs (A full time Regular Course) for admission session 2022-23.
Also See: NIFT Entrance Exam 2022
NCHM JEE 2022 for admission to “3 years B.Sc. (HHA)”
- As per Govt. of India policy, NCHM JEE 2022 will be conducted by “National Testing Agency” a Central Government Agency, created by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, to conduct all major Entrance Examinations in the Country.
- Dedicated Portal for calling the on-line application to appear in NCHM JEE 2022 for admission to “3 years 6 Semesters B.Sc. (HHA) Program” in more than 63 IHMs (Govt. as well as Private) under the academic umbrella of NCHMCT has been opened by ‘National Testing Agency’ on 1st January 2022 at https://ntanchm.nic.in and online NCHM JEE 2022 Exam will be conducted on 25th April 2022 (tentative), as per the usual schedule so far maintained by NTA)
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start Date of Online Application Form:||03rd February 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form:||10th May 2022|
|Last date for successful transaction of Exam Fee:||10th May 2022|
|Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online||only 12th to 16th May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card from NTA’s Website:||To be announced later through NTA website|
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Date||12th June 2022|
|Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges on NTA’s website:||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result for NCHMCT JEE 2022:||To be announced later through NTA website|
Also See: SSC CGL 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NCHM JEE 2022
- 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects
- Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2022 on provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30th September 2022
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Exams for Indian Students
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education. H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, the result of which should be available up to 30th September 2022
- For candidates from General and OBC categories upper age limit is 25 years as on 01st July 2022. (Candidates born on or after July 01, 1997 are eligible)
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 28 years as on 01st July 2022. (That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible)
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given at Annexure-IV.
Also See: VITEEE 2021 Notification
Exam Pattern for NCHM JEE 2022
- Date of the Exam: 12th June 2022
- Timing of the Exam: 09.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Mode of the Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Total No. of Questions: 200
- Duration: 3.00 Hours
- The medium of Question Paper is English and Hindi only
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude – 30
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction – 30
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 30
- English Language – 60
- Aptitude for Service Sector – 50
- Grand Total – 200 Questions
- Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry four marks
- For any wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for any question left unanswered.
NCHM JEE 2022 Application Form
- Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2022 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website nta.nic.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Follow the following 5 (Five) Steps to Apply Online
- Step-1: Register for online application form and note down system generated application number.
- Step-2: Complete the Application Form
- Step-3: Upload Scanned Images of candidate photograph and candidate signature.
- Step-4: Payment by Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ PayTM/ UPI
- Step-5: Choose the city for giving the examination NCHM JEE-2021
- General/ Non Creamy Layer OBC – Rs.900/-
- EWS – Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs.450/-
- Transgender – Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Credit/ Debit Card/UPI and PayTM Through Net Banking
NCHM JEE 2022 Admit Card
- All those candidates who will apply successfully for the examination will be provided with the admit card. It is a must to carry this admit card to the examination center on the date of examination
- Admit Card to be downloaded from www.ntanchm.nic.in (Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate). Registration Id/User ID and password are to be submitted in order to obtain the admit card.
NCHM JEE 2022 Results
- Result of Computer Based Test shall be announced on the NTA’s website www.nta.nic.in by to be announced later through NTA website