King George’s Medical University Lucknow announces for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course (4 Years) Entrance Examination 2022
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 – King George Medical University (KGMU) Lucknow has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to 4-years B.Sc. Nursing Program Entrance Exam for the academic year 2021-22
Applicants seeking admission to the above said program are required to appear for KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam scheduled to be held on 19th December 2021. Read further for more details.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
- Application form Available (Online): 26th November 2021 (Friday)
- Last Date of Application: 11th December 2021 (Saturday)
- Admit Card Available Online from: 17th December 2021 (Friday)
- Date of Entrance Examination: 19th December 2021 (Sunday, 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
- Place of Examination: To be intimated on Admit Card
- Date of Result: To be announced on website
Also See: NCHMCT JEE 2022 Notification
No. of Seats Matrix
- Name of Exam: B.Sc. Nursing Course (4 Years) Entrance Examination-2021
- UR – 44
- OBC – 30
- SC – 23
- ST – 02
- EWS – 11
- On Total Seats – 110
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- Applicant must be an Indian National
- Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st Dec 2021. Maximum age limit for admission is 35 years for Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC and ST; however the maximum Age for applicants with Physical Disability (PH) will be 40 year
- Applicants with Science who have passed qualifying 12th Standard Exam (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed in English individually from any recognized board
- Applicants are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Govt. & NIOS recognized by Central Govt. having Science subjects and English only
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for eligibility for admission in B.Sc. Nursing
- 5% of total marks in core subjects (PCB) in (10+2) is relaxed for SC/ST and OBC applicants. It should be 40% instead of 45% as stated above
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org.
- Online Application can be submitted on the website. First register and create Login ID and Password on the website as directed and keep it for all future correspondence.
- Fill all the entries in the application form carefully and check them before final submission as wrongly filled or incomplete application forms will be rejected and no enquiry will be entertained regarding this.
- Please take a printout of the completed application form. Login with the same Login ID and Password will be required for obtaining the Admit card.
- For General Applicants – Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Applicants – Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Selection Process
- Selection of the applicants will be strictly based on the merit of the Entrance Exam and preference of the college given by the applicant.
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode (Pen-paper based)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Medium of Exam: English only
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- of Questions: 200 Questions
- Marking scheme: There shall be no negative marking.
- Test Centre: Lucknow only
Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Subject/Questions for the written test are Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, English and General Knowledge of Intermediate standard (10+2).
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website kgmcindia.edu or www.kgmu.org
- Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like exam time, venue and instruction which applicants must follow during the examination time.