Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Exam (KEEE) 2021 for UG and PG Admission
KEEE Exam 2021 – Kalasalingam University has invited online application for Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam 2021 for admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2021.
KEEE 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Issue of Application Forms: 12th March 2021 (Onwards)
- Last date for submission of filled in Application Forms: 30th June 2021
Also See: AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2021
KEEE 2021 Course Offered
School of Agricultural and Processing Sciences (SOAPS)
- B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, B.Tech Food Technology, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Horticulture
B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering in Association with Nano Chip Technologies (ECE with specialization in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Cyber Security, ECE with specialization in Embedded Systems & Internet of Things, ECE with specialization in VLSI, B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering), B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, M.Tech Control and Instrumentation, M.Tech Renewable Energy Technologies and M.Tech VLSI Design
School of Environmental and Construction Technology (SECT)
- B.Tech Civil Engineering, M.Tech Structural Engineering and M.Tech Environmental Engineering
School of Architecture (KSoA)
- B.Arch and M.Arch Habitat Design
School of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (SAME)
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering, B.Tech Automobile Engineering, B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in Association with SIEMENS (Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Mechatronics, Robotics & Automation, Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automotive Designing & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Digital Manufacturing & Industry 4.0), M.Tech Automotive Systems Engg., M.Tech Industrial Safety Engg., M.Tech Manufacturing Engineering., M.Tech Manufacturing Engineering (For TAFE Employees) and B. Voc Farm Equipments and Machinery (3 Years)
School of Computing (SoC)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering in Association with IBM ( CSE with specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, CSE with specialization in Cyber Security & Forensics, CSE with specialization in Internet of Things & Smart Cities, CSE with specialization in Big Data Analytics), B.Tech Information Technology, B. Sc Computer Science (3 Years), B. Sc Information Technology (3 Years), B.C.A Computer Applications (3 Years), M.Tech Network Engg., M.Tech Computer Science & Engg., M.C.A Computer Applications (Regular & Lateral), M.Sc Computer Science and M.Sc Data Science
School of Bio and Chemical Engineering (SBCE)
- B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering, B.Tech Chemical Engineering, M.Tech Biotechnology, M. Sc Microbial Technology and B.Voc Medical Lab Technology (3 Years)
School of Advanced Sciences (SAS)
- BSc Mathematics (3 Years), B. Sc Physics (3 Years) , B. Sc Chemistry (3 Years), M. Sc Mathematics, M. Sc Physics, M. Sc Chemistry and M.Tech Nano Technology
School of Accounts and Commerce (SAC)
- B.Com Regular, B. Com Computer Applications and B. Com Professional Accounting
School of Liberal Arts and Education (SLATE)
- BSc Visual Communication, B. Sc Catering Science and Hotel Management, B.A English, B.Ed Special Education and M.A English
School of Business (KBS)
- BBA, MBA (Actuarial Science), MBA Business Administration and MSW
- M.Phil and PhD
Also See: HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Exam 2021
- A Pass in Higher Secondary(+2 / Intermediate) of State Board, CBSE, Matric and any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government with an aggregate of 50% and above in (Mathematics/Biology), Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicants appearing in MPC are eligible to apply for all the B.Tech. Engineering programmes.
- Applicants appearing in BPC are eligible to apply only for B.Tech. Bio-stream Engineering programmes (B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Food Technology).
- Students holding High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission – US (NWAC-US) are eligible by providing an equivalent certificate issued by association of Indian University (AIU) for B.Tech. courses.
- ‘NIOS’ Applicants are eligible to apply.
- Admissions for B-Arch Course are done on the basis of Applicants performance in the NATA examination conducted by CoA and in the performance of +2 examinations.
- Applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply.
- For Lateral Entry: Students with an average 60% marks in pre-final and final semester put together in a three year Diploma Courses in the relevant area are eligible to apply.
- Minimum of 60% marks in the relevant branch of study at Undergraduate Level.
- M.Phil.: Master’s degree in relevant subject with a first class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale).
- Ph.D. in Engineering: Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with a first class or a minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale) or equivalent like M.Sc (Engineering) / M.S. by Research.
- Ph.D. in Sciences / Humanities / Languages: Master’s degree with a minimum 60% in Sciences / Master’s degree with a minimum 55% in Humanities / Social Sciences / Languages.
KEEE 2021 Application Form
- All the communications from the Institution will be done through your registered Email ID and Mobile Number. So provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Change in e-mail ID and mobile number after registration is not allowed.
- Interested Applicants can apply online through website https://admissions.kalasalingam.ac.in/
- All B.Tech, B.Arch and PG Courses: Rs.600 (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.650 (DD Mode)
- B.Sc. (Agri & Horti, Forensic Science): Rs.600 (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.650 (DD Mode)
- Arts (UG Programmes), B.Voc. Programmes: Rs.300 (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.350 (DD Mode)
- NRI & Foreign (All Engineering Programmes) $50
- NRI & Foreign (Arts Programmes) $35