Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (JPECE) 2022 Notification
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has invited applications for admission to various Engineering and Non-Engineering Diploma Courses in various colleges of Jharkhand for the academic session 2022-23 through Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (JPECE) 2022.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
- Start date of online application: 2nd week of August 2022
- Last date to submit the completed application form: 1st week of September 2022
- Jharkhand polytechnic 2022 Exam Date: 3rd week of September 2022
- Declaration of result: To be announced
Also See: PESSAT 2022 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022
- Nationality: The aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand
- Age Limit: The minimum age should be 17 years as on July 01, 2021, of the examination year. There is no age limit except for the Mining Engineering branch.
- Education Qualifications: Must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with at least 35% mark.
- The applicants who will be appearing for 10th or equivalent examination or have appeared and their result is yet to be announced are also eligible to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
The application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 admission can be filled and submitted by online mode only.
Also See: MU OET 2022
- For Gen/ EWS/BC-I/ BC-II Class Category: Rs. 650/- + Bank charges
- For SC/ST/ Female of any Category: Rs. 325/- + Bank charges
- Mode of Payment: Through online by Debit/Credit/Net Banking
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
- Date of Entrance Test: 3rd week of September 2022
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minute
- Language: Hindi and English language
- Total Marks: 150 Marks
- Marking Scheme: There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Syllabus: Physics (50 marks), Chemistry (50 marks) & Math (50 Marks)
Also See: AGRICET 2022 Application Form