Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2020 Screening Test for June Session
FMGE 2020 – The National Board of Examinations has invited applications from Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Graduate Qualification for NBE FMGE Screening Test (FMGE) 2020 for June Session. FMGE 2020 Screening Test is scheduled for August 31, 2020. Check out FMGE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Selection Procedure and more for FMGE Screening Test 2020.
About FMGE 2020
- FMGE 2020 exam is conducted two times in one year, i.e., in June and December. This exam is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). This exam allows the Indian nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India.
- National Board of Examinations shall conduct the next FMGE on 31st August 2020 on a Computer-Based Platform at various test centers across the country.
Also See: AILET 2020 Notification
FMGE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Information Bulletin||07th July 2020 Onwards|
|Online Submission of Application Form||8th July – 22nd July 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||22nd July 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||24th August 2020|
|FMGE 2020 Exam Date||31st August 2020|
|Declaration of Result||20th September 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for FMGE Exam 2020
- The Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria to apply for FMGE 2020 Exam
- He/she is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The applicant should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- The cut-off date for possessing the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 31st July 2020.
- It is mandatory to submit a degree certificate of such a primary medical qualification issued on or before the cut-off date i.e. 31st July 2020.
- In an event of the date of issuance of degree certificate of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut-off date i.e. 31st July 2020, the application form shall be rejected and the applicant shall be declared as ineligible.
- Applicant seeking provisional or permanent registration in India shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/ she holds an Undergraduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/ United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/ United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as a medical practitioner in that country.
Also See: HPTET 2020 Notification
FMGE 2020 Application Form
- Eligible applicants can apply online through official website https://natboard.edu.in/.
- Application form for FMGE June 2020 session can be submitted only online at www.nbe.edu.in from 8th July (3 PM onwards) to 22nd July 2020 (till 11:55 PM).
- Applications for FMGE June 2020 session can only be submitted online through the National Board of Examinations website. There is no other methodology for application submission. Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding the submission of the online application form given in the information bulletin as well as on the FMGE index page on the NBE website www.nbe.edu.in before starting the online submission process for FMGE June 2020 session.
|Examination Fee||Rs. 5500/- + Rs. 990/- GST @ 18%|
|Total Amount Payable||Rs. 6490/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card|
FMGE Exam Pattern 2020
FMGE Scheme of Exam (June)
|Mode of exam||Online mode (computer based test)|
|Language||English language only|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|No. of Questions||300 questions|
|Part||Two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.|
|Marking Scheme||There shall be no negative marking.|
FMGE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Cards for FMG Examination shall be available to download at NBE website www.nbe.edu.in from 24th August 2020 onwards. Applicants found ineligible shall not be issued admit cards.
Applicants will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding the availability of the admit card on the National Board of Examinations website. Admit cards will not be sent to the applicants by Post/Email.
Also See: Karnataka KMAT 2020
FMGE 2020 Exam Centres
|The tentative list of cities where FMGE June 2020 session shall be conducted is as follows:|
|New Delhi & Faridabad||Patiala||Patna||Pune|
|Greater Noida & Noida||\Gurugram||Guwahati||Hyderabad|