Lalit Narayan Mithila University announces Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (BEd CET) 2021 Notification
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 – The Bihar CET BEd is a state-level exam, which is conducted by Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar under Bihar Government every year. Bihar CET BEd is conducted for admission of the applicants in BEd (Bachelor’s of Education) Course. Online applications can be submitted till May 7th, 2021 (without late fee). Interested applicants can check the post below for more details on Bihar BEd CET 2021.
About Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
The LNMU will be conducting Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 those who want to pursue a career in teaching and wish to get admission in 2-year B.Ed program offered by University managed by government and unaided institutions in the state of Bihar in regular and distance learning mode.
Conducting Organization – Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU)
Exam Name: Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2021 for Two-Year B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri Program (All Universities of Bihar)
Exam Level – State (Bihar)
Also See: Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Important Dates
- Notification for Online Application Form: 10th April 2021
- Submission of Online Application Form (Without Fine): 11th April to 07th May 2021
- Submission of Online Application Form (With Fine): 08th to 10th May 2021
- Editing in Online Form and Last Date of Fee Payment: 11th & 12th May 2021
- Date of Issue of Admit Card: 25th May 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: 30th May 2021
- Date of Uploading Answer Key: 01st June 2021
- Date of Publication of Results: 11th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
- The minimum academic eligibility for application to B.Ed combined entrance test (Bihar CET.B.Ed.)
- For Admission of Regular Education Mode: Applicants with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce or Bachelors in Engineering/Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission test to the B.Ed. programme.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories shall be as per the rules of Government of Bihar.
- For Admission of Distance Education Mode: Those applicants who want to pursue the B.Ed course through distance mode must have at least 50 percent marks in Graduation for General Category students whereas Reserved category applicants must have a minimum of 45 percent marks in Bachelor’s Degree.
- All the selected applicants will have to attend the counseling if they want to take admission into the desired college. There will be a counseling fee that has to be submitted while doing registration for counseling. The registration lines will open after the declaration of the result.
There are Total 35,000 Seats in various Universities for Bihar BEd CET 2021.
- SC: 16%
- ST: 1%
- EBC: 18%
- BC: 12%
- Reserved category women applicants and RCG and WBC: 3%
- EWS: 10%
Also See: AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2021
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
- For CET-BED 2021, the Form is to be filled online. Applicants are requested to go through the instructions given on the website www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in).
- For any shortcoming in eligibility, the applicant concerned will solely be responsible, and no plea will be admissible in this regard.
- Applicants must keep safely with themselves the printed/photocopy of the Online Application Form, Login ID, Registration Number etc. for future reference. These are not to be sent to Lalit Narayan Mithila University or anywhere else.
- Applicants will be required to upload a copy of the marks sheet of Matric, Intermediate, graduation and Master (as the case may be) in jpg format at a specified space. They are advised to keep these documents with themselves at the time of filling up the form.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Go to the official website
- Step 2: Before filling the form read the instructions carefully and then fills the required details to register.
- Step 3: After the registration, applicants can upload documents such as photo, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Step 4: After uploading the documents, log in using the credentials.
- Step 5: Enter the details in the application form.
- Step 6: Select the exam centre from the given option.
- Step 7: After selecting the centre, now pay the application fee.
- Step 8: The applicants should take the print out of the admit card for future use.
- General Caste (UR) – Rs. 1000
- OBC/EBC/WBC – Rs. 750
- ST/SC – Rs. 500
Mode of Payment
- Debit card/ Credit card/Internet Banking
Also See: TJEE 2021 Notification
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test will be conducted through offline mode.
- The applicants must have a minimum 50% either in Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in science / Social science / Humanities /Commerce or Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology.
- The applicants must have secured the above professional degree with specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum 55% marks.
- Mode of exam: The mode of examination is offline (OMR Sheet)
- Total time duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Type of questions: The question paper consists of multiple choice questions.
- The total number of questions: There are 120 questions in total
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
- Munger; Purnea; Bhagalpur; Ara; Patna; Madhepura; Muzaffarpur, Chapra; Darbhanga; Gaya.