Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test 2022 Application Started
AME CET 2022 – AME CET 2022 is the national level common AME entrance exam to offer admission in the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in some of the leading institutes approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. To offer admission to the first year of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course. AME Course in Govt. approved AME institutions in India. AME CET 2022 has only one paper.
AME CET is the national level common entrance exam for pilot, aircraft maintenance engineer (AME), aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, bba in aviation, airport management, cabin crew, and ground staff.
Applicants who wish to pursue a career in aviation maintenance can take the AME CET exam.
Also See: AIFSET 2022 Application Form
- License – Pilot; DGCA; AME (DGCA); DGCA; AME (EASA); EASA
- Engineering – Aeronautical Engineering; Aerospace Engineering
- Graduation – BBA in Aviation; BBA in Airport Management; B Sc Aeronautical; B Sc in AME; B Sc in Aviation
- Diploma – Aeronautical Engineering; Aerospace Engineering
- Certification – Cabin Crew; Airport Management; Ground Staff
AME CET 2022 Important Dates
|Application Start From||20th Sept 2021|
|Last Date for Application Form:||31st March 2022|
|Download of Admit Card:||1st Week of June, 2022|
|AME CET 2022 Exam Date:||2nd Week of June, 2022|
|Date of Result:||3rd Week of June, 2022|
|Admission Counselling:||4th Week of June, 2022|
AME CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant age must be between 14 to 30 years at the time of admission. The number of attempts which a applicant can avail at AME CET shall be limited to 03 (three).
- Pilot: 12th in PCM
- AME (DGCA): 12th in PCM
- AME (EASA): 10th
- AME: 12th in PCM
- Aerospace Engineering: 12th in PCM
- Graduation: 12th in PCM
- BBA in Aviation: 12th in any stream
- BBA in Airport Management: 12th in any stream
- B.Sc in AME: 12th in PCM
- B.Sc in Aviation: 12th in PCM
- AME: 10th
- Aeronautical Engineering: 10th
- Aerospace Engineering: 10th
- Cabin Crew: 12th in any stream
- Airport Management: 12th in any stream
- Ground Staff: 12th in any stream
AME CET 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants can fill AME CET 2022 form online mode. For that, they have to visit our official website in. After filling the form there is no need to send any documents to our office. Applicants can check the concise steps to fill the application form below.
- Applicant has to Click Here to apply online. Otherwise, he may visit the official website in.
- Here the applicant has to fill in basic information with photographs.
- After successful payment, the applicant will receive a Congratulations Message with Registration Number on the given mobile and given email.
- Applicants can also fill the AME CET 2022 form offline. For that, they have to visit AME CET approved centers and have to purchase AME CET 2022 form after paying Registration fees. Applicants can check the concise steps to fill the application form below.
- An applicant has to fill in basic information and paste passport size photographs.
- After filling the form student has to send the form to the following address.
AME CET Corporate Office
- 2/13, Second Floor, Old Palam Road,
- Sulahkul Vihar, Dwarka Sector-13,
- New Delhi, Pin-110078
- After receiving the form at the AME CET Corporate Office student will get the Registration Number by SMS and email on registered mobile and email
- This Registration Number will be the reference number for further communication with AME CET.
- Aircraft Engineering Entrance Examination Fee for AME CET 2022 is Rs. 1000/- for Male of General and OBC category.
- Rs.800/- for Female applicants of all categories and for SC/ST applicants
Mode of Payment
- The offline form is available at authorized centers, by paying Rs. 1000/- or Rs. 800/- Students can avail of this facility.
- The exam fee has to be submitted On-Line through Credit/debit card/ Net Banking while submitting the Online Application.
- Please note that the bank may additionally charge service charges plus applicable taxes while making the payment through Credit/Debit card/ Net. Banking.
AME CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- AME CET 2022 consists of 90 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- AME CET 2022 question papers will be in both Hindi and English medium, but in case of any ambiguity, the English version shall be considered final.
- Aircraft Engineering Entrance Exam will be held in online as well as offline mode. There is a negative marking for incorrect answers. 4 marks are awarded for correct answers.
|Exam Pattern for 10+2 PCM|
|Exam Pattern for 3 Yrs. Eng. Diploma Holders/ B.Tech/ Higher Qualification in Science with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Exam Pattern for 12th Non PCM|
|3||Gen. Intelligence & Reasoning||30||120|
|Exam Pattern for 10th|
|3||Gen. Intelligence & Reasoning||30||120|
AME CET 2022 Syllabus
- Syllabus will be based on 10+2 PCM. Subject of (a) General Awareness, (b) English, (c) Mathematics, (d) Physics & (e) Chemistry
- Syllabus for 3 Years Engineering Diploma / B. Tech/ Any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics
- General Awareness
Also See NIOS ODE 2022 Application Form
AME CET 2022 Exam Centres
Agartala (Tripura); Agra (Uttar Pradesh); Ahmedabad (Gujarat); Aizawl (Mizoram); Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh); Aurangabad (Maharashtra); Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh); Bengaluru (Karnataka); Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh); Bhubaneswar (Odisha); Chandigarh (Punjab); Chennai (Tamil Nadu); Cuttack (Odisha); Dehradun (Uttarakhand); Delhi/NCR; Dibrugarh (Assam); Goa; Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh); Guwahati (ASSAM); Hyderabad (Telangana); Imphal (Manipur); Indore (Madhya Pradesh); Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh); Jaipur (Rajasthan); Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir); Jamshedpur (Jharkhand); Jodhpur (Rajasthan); Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh); Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu); Kishanganj (Bihar); Kochi (Kerala); Kolkata (West Bengal); Kota (Rajasthan); Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh); Madurai (Tamil Nadu); Mumbai (Maharashtra); Patna (Bihar); Port Blair (Andaman and Nicobar); Pune (Maharashtra); Raipur (Chhattisgarh); Ranchi (Jharkhand); Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir); Vadodara (Gujarat).