All India Forensic Science Entrance Test 2022
AIFSET 2022 – The All India Forensic Science Entrance Test (AIFSET 2022) is a national level entrance test conducted for the enrollment of students into B.Sc. in Forensic Science Courses of it’s various participating universities. AIFSET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of January 2022 for the First Attempt. Applicants who are interested in pursuing a career in this field can apply to the courses through this examination.
Also See: NIOS ODE 2022
Overview of AIFSET 2022
- Name of the Exam: AIFSET
- Full form of the Exam: All India Forensic Science Entrance Test
- Level of the Exam: National level
- Courses Offered: B.Sc in Forensic Science
- Duration of the Course: 3 year
- Participating Universities: VGU Jaipur (Vivekananda Global University); APG Shimla University; Invertis University Bareilly
About B.Sc in Forensic Sciences Course
- B.Sc in Forensic Sciences is a 3 year duration course. It basically trains the students to understand and analyze a criminal activity or a crime scene. Generally, Forensic Science is a crime-based science but, these days forensic science graduates are often consulted in civil cases such as at the time of proving the validity of a signature on a will or any other crucial document.
Other Areas Include
- Medical Data Science: This includes Psychiatry, Forensic Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Ontology
- Laboratory Sciences: This includes Biology, Chemistry, Toxicology, Fingerprints, Ballistics, Suspected Documents and marks and impressions.
- Field Sciences: This includes Crime Scene investigation that incorporates areas such as fire and explosion scenes and secret drug laboratories.
Also see NIFT Entrance Exam 2022
AIFSET 2022 Important Dates
- Registration will start from: 01st December 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 29th January 2022
- AIFSET 2022 Exam Date: 30th January 2022
- AIFSET Results: 01st February 2022
AIFSET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- In order to be eligible for AIFSET 2022, the applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or any equivalent examination that includes main subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology and / or Mathematics.
- The applicant must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The applicants who are appearing for the qualifying exam in 2022 can also apply for AIFSET 2022.
AIFSET 2022 Application Process
The application form for AIFSET can be filled online at aifset.com. The application process is considered complete only after the submission of the application fee.
Steps to Apply
- Step-1: Click on the direct link of the application form given above.
- Step-2: The applicants will find the overview of AIFSET on the main page.
- Step-3: On the top of the main page the applicants can see Application Form available.
- Step-4: Click on the tab ‘Register Now’. Enter a valid email id or mobile number, state, district, name etc.
- Step-5: After successful registration, the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- Step-6: After payment, the applicant must take a print out of the payment receipt.
- The application fee for AIFSET 2022 is Rs.2000/-
- The application fee can be paid via online only such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Once the payment is made it cannot be refunded.
AIFSET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions: There are 100 multiple-choice questions in the test.
- Type of Examination: The test is objective in nature. It comprises multiple-choice questions.
AIFSET 2022 Syllabus
- The Syllabus for AIFSET 2022 is the same as the syllabus of standard 12th (or equivalent) covering main subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics).
- For more details and to apply online, please visit official website