All India Forensic Science Entrance Test 2023
AIFSET 2023 – The All India Forensic Science Entrance Test (AIFSET 2023) is a national level entrance test conducted for the enrollment of students into B.Sc. in Forensic Science Courses of its various participating universities. AIFSET 2023 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of January 2023 for the First Attempt. Applicants who are interested in pursuing a career in this field can apply to the courses through this examination.
Also See: NIOS ODE 2022
Overview of AIFSET 2023
- Name of the Exam: AIFSET
- Full form of the Exam: All India Forensic Science Entrance Test
- Level of the Exam: National level
- Courses Offered: B.Sc in Forensic Science
- Duration of the Course: 3 year
- Participating Universities: VGU Jaipur (Vivekananda Global University); APG Shimla University; Invertis University Bareilly
About B.Sc in Forensic Sciences Course
- B.Sc in Forensic Sciences is a 3-year duration course. It basically trains the students to understand and analyze a criminal activity or a crime scene. Generally, Forensic Science is a crime-based science but, these days forensic science graduates are often consulted in civil cases such as at the time of proving the validity of a signature on a will or any other crucial document.
Other Areas Include
- Medical Data Science: This includes Psychiatry, Forensic Pathology, Forensic Medicine, and Ontology
- Laboratory Sciences: This includes Biology, Chemistry, Toxicology, Fingerprints, Ballistics, Suspected Documents, and marks and impressions.
- Field Sciences: This includes Crime Scene investigation that incorporates areas such as fire and explosion scenes and secret drug laboratories.
Also see NIFT Entrance Exam 2022
AIFSET 2023 Important Dates
|Registration begins from||1st week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of January 2023|
|Examination date||4th week of January 2023|
|Result announcement||1st week of February 2023|
AIFSET Eligibility Criteria 2023
- In order to be eligible for AIFSET 2023, the applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or any equivalent examination that includes main subjects such as Physics, Chemistry Biology, and/or Mathematics.
- The applicant must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The applicants who are appearing for the qualifying exam in 2022 can also apply for AIFSET 2023.
AIFSET 2023 Application Process
The application form for AIFSET can be filled out online at aifset.com. The application process is considered complete only after the submission of the application fee.
Steps to Apply
- Step-1: Click on the direct link of the application form given above.
- Step-2: The applicants will find the overview of AIFSET on the main page.
- Step-3: On the top of the main page the applicants can see the Application Form available.
- Step-4: Click on the tab ‘Register Now’. Enter a valid email id or mobile number, state, district, name, etc.
- Step-5: After successful registration, the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- Step-6: After payment, the applicant must take a printout of the payment receipt.
- The application fee for AIFSET 2023 is Rs.2000/-
- The application fee can be paid online only such as through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Once the payment is made it cannot be refunded.
AIFSET 2023 Exam Pattern
Question Paper Pattern for AIFSET 2022:
- The AIFSET 2022 exam will be conducted in online mode and you can appear in the same using your mobile, laptop, or desktop.
- There will be ONE question paper for a total of 60 minutes.
- The question paper will be in English.
- The question paper will carry a total of 100 marks.
- Candidates would be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer, however, there is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
AIFSET 2023 Syllabus
- The Syllabus for AIFSET 2023 is the same as the syllabus of standard 12th (or equivalent) covering main subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics).
- For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
AIFSET 2023 FAQs
Question: Is there any negative marking for the wrong answer in the AIFSET 2023 exam?
Answer: There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
Question: What is the average salary for M.Sc Forensic Science graduates?
Answer: The average salary for M.sc forensic science graduates is around 8 lakhs. It depends on experience, skills, and other factors.
Question: What are the top recruiters for Forensic Science graduates?
Answer: Some of the top recruiters are the Intelligence Bureau, Central Bureau of Investigation, Government Forensic Laboratory, Income Tax Department, and others.
Question: What courses can I apply for after completing the M.Sc Forensic Science?
Answer: Students can also opt for higher studies in the course such as M.Phil or Ph.D. in the same field.
Question: What courses can I apply for after completing the B.Sc Forensic Science?
Answer: Students can also opt for higher studies in the course such as M.Sc, M.Phil or Ph.D. in the same field.
Question: What is the mode of the AIFSET 2022 Examination?
Answer: The AIFSET 2022 exam will be conducted in the online mode and you can appear it from your mobile, laptop or desktop.
Question: What is the duration of the AIFSET 2022 Exam?
Answer: The duration of the AIFSET 2022 examination will be 60 minutes.
Question: How can I prepare for the AIFSET 2022?
Answer: Candidates must go through the complete AIFSET 2022 syllabus and examination pattern and start preparing for the entrance examination. After covering all the required topics and units from the syllabus, candidates should practice the sample paper to enhance their preparation.
Question: Is there any fee for AIFSET 2022 Examination?
Answer: Yes, interested candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 2000/- to be able to take up the examination.
Question: Can I choose a campus according to my preference?
Answer: Yes, candidates can choose a campus according to their preference.
Question: What are acceptable payment methods?
Answer: UPI,Paytm,Credit/Debit card,net banking etc.