Haryana LEET 2021 Syllabus
Mathematics– Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic Progressions, Maxima and Minima, Partial Differentiation, Definite and Indefinite Integration. First-order and first-degree ordinary differential equations.Binomial expansion, Matrices, Elementary operations, Rank of a matrix, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, Differentiation of a function, implicit function, parametric function. Successive differentiation.
Check out Haryana LEET 2021
- Units and Dimensions with Dimensional analysis and their Limitations, Newton’s law of gravitation, Kepler’s law and Satellite, Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature and mode of transfer of heat and their laws, Geometric optics and simple optical instruments simple laws of electrostatics and their use to find the E and Potential, Capacitors and dielectric constant, Laser, its principle and use, superconductivity, Conventional and non-conventional energy sources, Motion in one and two dimensions and Newton’s Laws of Motion.Work and Energy and Conservation Laws of Energy, Properties of matter i.e. Elasticity, surface tension. and viscosity in a fluid motion. Waves and vibration, Characteristics of waves and simple Harmonic motion.Rotational motion, Conservation of angular momentum. Gravitation.
- Hard and soft water, types of hardness, disadvantages of the hardness of water, its causes and its remedies, Brief introduction of the term, Acidity, Basicity, Ionization, Equivalent weight, PH value, Definition of symbol, formula, valency & chemical equation.
- Words, antonyms, and synonyms, Eligibility for admission to LEET, Number of Institutions offering BE/B.Tech. & B.Pharmacy, Name the Processes involved in on-line off-campus counseling, General awareness about Haryana, Name of Ministers/Chief Minister/Governor, No.of Districts/Tehsils/Blocks/villages, The total population of State/Area of state/Boundary states of Haryana, History of Haryana, communication technique Grammatical ability, Proposition, Correction, Voice, Narration, Punctuation, Tenses, correction incorrect sentences, General Awareness-General awareness about Technical Education in Haryana, Name of Polytechnic, Number of Polytechnics and sanctioned intake.
- Electrical and Magnetic Circuits, EMF, Kirchhoff’s laws and Faraday’s Laws, Network theorems.constructions and operation of DC generator and motor. Induction Motor, Principle, construction and operation of three-phase induction motors. Transmission and Distribution, Advantage of high voltage for transmission, comparison of 3 phase, single phase, 2 phase, and three-wire D.C. Systems AC Circuits, RMS value, the behavior of RLC elements, series and parallel circuits, series and parallel resonance circuits. Transformers, Introductions to single-phase and three-phase transformers DC Machines, Theory.
- Measurements & Instrumentation, Errors, standards, accuracy precision resolution, Analog Electronics, Semiconductor diode circuits, Zener diode, and Zener diode circuits, LED, Photodiode, BJT, FET & their configurations and characteristics, Biasing, small-signal & large signal amplifiers, OP AMPS, oscillators, regulated power supply. Digital Electronics, Number System, conversion from one to another system, Binary arithmetic, codes conversion & parity; Logic gates; Boolean algebra, Flip Flop. Industrial Electronics and Control, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC, Ammeters, voltmeters, wattmeters, and energy meters, insulation tester, earth tester, multimeter, CRO, measurement of V, I & F on CRO low, medium & high resistance measurement, AC Bridges, Transducers for measurement of temperature, displacement, Communication System, Types of modulation, demodulation.
- Fundamentals of Computers, Organization of Digital Computers, Data Processing, High-Level Languages, Translators, Compilers, Interpreters, algorithms, Flow Charting, Instructions, assembly language Programming. Computer Organization, Overview of registers, bus organized computers, Programming in C, Steps in Program development, flowcharting, algorithm, C Language: Data types, Console I/O program control statements, arrays, structures, unions functions, pointers, enumerated data types and type statement, File handling, C standard library and header files. Basic of Computer networking, LAN, WAN, Internet & Application, instruction set, Instruction execution, Hard-wired and microprogrammed control units, Processor, Organization. Memory Organization: Cache and virtual memory, I/O organization. Operating Systems, Overview of Operating Systems, Basic functions, the concept of process, scheduling, memory management, critical section, synchronization, monitors.
- Applied Mechanics, Friction, laws of friction, friction applications, the centroid of a plane area, Principal stresses, principal planes, B.M. & S.F. diagram for simply supported and cantilevers, beams, columns & struts. Thermodynamics, First law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics, zeroth law, steam properties, Diesel cycle, Otto cycle. Modes of Heat Transfer (Conduction, Convection, Radiation). Fluid Mechanics, Properties of fluid, Viscosity, Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids, Bernoulli’s Theorem, Types of Fluid flows, Dimensionless numbers, Measurement of fluid flow by the pilot tube, Venturimeter, Darcy equation. simple machines, screw jack, wheel & axles, the system of pulleys, projectile, work, power, energy. The strength of materials, Stress, Strain, Hooke’s law, stress-strain diagram, and temperature stresses, composite section, Relation between elastic constants, (E.C.G.) Resilience.
Production Engineering/Manufacturing Processes-
- Workshop Technology, Lathe- operations, turning machining Time, cutting speed, feed, depth of cut, Drilling, Type of drilling machines, Drilling operation, Drilling time, Milling, up milling, down milling, milling operations, milling cutters, milling time, Shaper & Planer Working Principle, Measuring Instruments and Gauges, Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Sine Bar, Plug gauges, snap gauges, ring gauges welding, Soldering, Brazing. Foundry, Pattern and their types, molds and molding materials. Plastic & their properties, various molding processes of plastic. Industrial management, types of organizational structure, qualities & responsibilities of a good leader, methods of quality control, productivity, Material Science, Engg. Materials, Mechanical properties of materials, hardness testing methods, heat treatment, hardening annealing, tempering, carburizing, Normalizing. Engineering Graphics & Drawing, First angle, and third angle projection methods, orthographic views, Isometric views, conventions for lines and materials, Projections of lines and solids (only conceptual questions).
- Power flow in an automobile, Gearbox & its types, use and types of breaks, types of clutches, basic knowledge of differential, cooling, lubrication of Engine, types of wheels and tires used in Automobile, major automobile industries.
Other Engineering Streams:
- Introduction to brick, raw materials for bricks, manufacturing of bricks, brickwork in the foundation. Index properties of soil, seepage of soil. Water demand for industrial/Commercial & domestic purposes, per capita demand, various sources of water, Treatment & Disposal of sludge, Types of foundation (Design not included), Repair & Maintenance of Buildings, Basic principles of surveying chain surveying, Bench-Mark, compass surveying, Basics of RCC (elementary knowledge) different grades of concrete, workability, mixing of concrete, compaction of concrete, Classification & suitability of various types of doors, roofs, Name of earthmoving machinery, different types of road material, flexible & rigid pavements, classification of bridges, the Water requirement of crops, methods of irrigations Concept/meaning/need/competencies/qualities of Entrepreneur classifications of dams & site selection for reservoir classifications of rocks various types of cement & their uses, The basis of Ecology, Pollution of water its causes & remedial near, Role of non-conventional sources of energy.
- Textile Engineering– Different types of fibers, Dyeing & Printing, Fabrics & yarn manufacturing & performance, Weaving Technology Textile testing & quality control Modern methods in yarn products Bleaching.
- Chemical/Printing Engineering– Elementary knowledge of Fluid Flow, Petrochemicals Introduction of printing machines/presses, types of printing, Chemical process industry, Agro-based industries.
- Ceramic Engineering– Classification of various pottery productions, ceramic material & their properties.
- Food Technology– Vitamins, cereals & Pulses milk & milk powder preservation of food process.
- Agriculture Engineering– Introduction to Farm equipment.
- Architecture– History of Indian Architecture, building topologies.
- Fashion Design & Fashion Technology– Knowledge of Fashion Technology, History & Culture, Introduction to garment manufacturing machines & tools.