Paper Pattern for Punjab PMET 2016
Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) is conducted for admission to undergraduate medical and dental programmes in the colleges of Punjab state. The test is conducted each year by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS Courses in the medical/dental colleges of the Punjab state. Applicants can check the PMET 2016 Test Pattern given as under:-
Exam Pattern for Punjab PMET 2016
1) There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam. The subject wise distribution is given as under:
- Physics: 50 questions
- Chemistry: 50 questions
- Botany: 50 questions
- Zoology: 50 questions
2) One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
3) No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
4) One mark will be deducted for each unanswered question.
5) The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
6) The exam will be conducted in the English language only.
7) The applicants have to write only with the black ball pen.
Based on the score of PMET 2016, the applicants will be eligible to get admission into private as well as government aided medical/dental colleges of the Punjab state. The number of seats and the colleges may change, as per the MCI/DCI regulations at any time.
Tags: bds, BDS Degree, dental programs, exam pattern, MBBS, mbbs degree, medical entrance test, medical program, paper pattern for pmet, pmet exam pattern, pmet paper pattern, pmet syllabus, punjab pmet, punjab pmet test pattern, test pattern for pmet, ug medical