MBA in Technology Management 2017 at Osmania University – Eligibility, Application Form, Entrance Exam, Syllabus, Application Deadlines and more details
Osmania University, Hyderabad has invited applications for from the applicant seeking admission into 2 years Part-time MBA in Technology Management (Evening) modular Programme for 2017-18 sessions.
MBA in Technology Management (Evening) – For working Executives (admission through entrance exam).
The Department of Business Management, Osmania University, has taken a pioneering initiative, which is one of the first of its kind in the entire country to offer MBA in Technology Management.
Osmania University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2017
The applicant seeking admission into M.B.A. (Evening) Technology Management part-time two years modular program has to satisfy the following conditions:
- A pass in Bachelor Degree of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
- The applicant seeking admission must qualify the separate entrance test to be conducted by Osmania University and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University and;
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Executive/Managerial/Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the bachelor degree or;
- Officers/Executive/Engineers working with any government/quasi-govt./autonomous bodies /local authorities with post-bachelors experience of two years or;
- Officers of the Defence Forces/establishments holding administrative, executive post with not less than 2 years experience after obtaining a bachelor degree.
Syllabus & Pattern of MBA (TM) Entrance Exam 2017
The applicants need to appear for entrance test, which is based on the written test (objective type) to be conducted by the University.
The Entrance Exam will be of 100 marks and will be of 90 minutes duration.
Osmania University MBA in Technology Management Admission Process
The applicants will be admitted based on the ranks secured in the MBA (TM) Entrance Test for spot admissions. In the case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis:
- Marks secured in Part-A of Entrance Test.
- Age of the applicant (senior in age getting higher priority).
- Percentage of marks secured by the applicant in the qualifying examination.
First Year – Rs.50000/-.
Second Year – Rs.50000/-.
Additional Fee for Systems Specialization – Rs. 10,000/-.
Fees will be as per the University norms and are subject to change.
- Local and Non-Local Applicants
- Admission to 85% of the available seats in every course shall be reserved in favor of the local applicants in relation to the local area in respect of O.U. subject to community and other reservations in force.
- The remaining 15% of the seats which are open to local and non-locals shall be filled up subject to similar reservation as applicable to 85% local applicants.
Osmania University MBA Application Form 2017
Application Form can be downloaded from the Website of Osmania University websites www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com.
Applicants are required to fill up the application in their own handwriting and sign it. Further, the applicants are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
The Entrance Test will be conducted on the date mentioned above from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. The venue will be given in the hall ticket, which will be made available in OU website www.osmania.ac.in/admissions and www.ouadmissions.com.
Osmania University MBA Application Date 2017
Last Date for Submitting the Application Form: August 11th, 2017 at 04.00 pm
The Entrance Test for the Course will we conduct on August 13th, 2017
Tags: management courses, management programme 2017, mba admission, mba admission in hyderabad, MBA Entrance Exam, mba entrance exam 2017, mba in osmania university, mba in technology management, mba online, mba syllabus, online mba degree, osmania university mba admission, osmania university mba application date, osmania university mba application form, technology management program