- CMC Vellore PG Courses 2018 | CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance Exam 2018 through NEET PG
- Postgraduate Degree / Diploma courses for admissions offered in 2018
- Post Graduate Fellowship Courses 2018
- Eligibility for CMC Vellore MD / MS / Diploma Programs 2018
- Eligibility for Postgraduate Fellowship Courses 2018
- Selection Process
- CMC Vellore Application Form – How to Apply?
- CMC Vellore Admission Dates 2018
CMC Vellore PG Courses 2018 | CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance Exam 2018 through NEET PG
Christian Medical College, Vellore (Tamil Nadu) has invited applications for admission to Medical Post Graduate Degree, Diploma and Fellowship Courses programme 2018 session.
Postgraduate Degree / Diploma courses for admissions offered in 2018
Subjects / Course Names with Number of Seats)
Anaesthesia (MD – 11 Seats; DA – 08 Seats), Anatomy (MD – 04 Seats), Biochemistry (MD – 02 Seats), Clinical Pathology (DCP – 02 Seats), Community Medicine (MD – 06 Seats), Dermatology Venerol and Lep (MD – 03, DDVL – 01 Seat), ENT (MS – 06, DLO – 02 Seats), Geriatric Medicine (MD – 01 Seat), General Medicine (MD – 16 Seats), General Surgery (MS – 10 Seats), Microbiology (MD – 04 Seats), Obstetrics and Gynaecology (MS – 06, DGO – 06 Seats), Ophthalmology (MS – 07, DO – 02 Seats), Orthopaedics (MS – 08, D.Orth – 04 Seats), Paediatrics (MD – 08, DCH – 08 Seats), Pathology (MD – 08 Seats), Pharmacology (MD – 02 Seats), Physiology (MD – 04 Seats), Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (MD – 04 Seats), Psychiatry (MD – 06, DPM – 06 Seats), Radiodiagnosis (MD – 06, DMRD – 03 Seats), Radiotherapy (MD – 05, DMRT – 03 Seats), Respiratory Med (MD – 02 Seats), Transfusion Med (MD – 03 Seats), Nuclear Medicine (MD – 02 Seats), Palliative Medicine (MD – 02 Seats).
Post Graduate Fellowship Courses 2018
Subjects and Number of Seats
Accident and Emergency Medicine (10 Seats), Family Medicine (02 Seats), General Dentistry (04 Seats), Medical Genetics (01 Seat), Palliative Medicine (02 Seats), Diabetes (02 Seats).
Eligibility for CMC Vellore MD / MS / Diploma Programs 2018
Applicants who have qualified for the MBBS Degree of the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as equivalent by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University and the Indian Medical Council and have completed their compulsory rotating residential internship and obtained full registration before 12th February 2018 are eligible to apply for the postgraduate diploma and degree courses.
Applicants who are in the 2nd year of their training for a postgraduate diploma course may also apply for the postgraduate degree (MS/MD) course in the same subject.
Post Diploma applicants with a diploma in the same subject need to undergo 2years of training for the degree.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Fellowship Courses 2018
Applicants having qualified for the MBBS / (F04) BDS Degree, compulsory rotating residential internship and full registration.
The selection of applicants for postgraduate courses will be according to the directives of the CMC Vellore Council. 50 percent of the seats in each course are reserved for sponsored Applicants, provided they fulfill other criteria for eligibility for admission.
CMC Vellore Application Form – How to Apply?
Application forms can be accessed only online through the CMC website, http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in and submitted online with a consolidated administrative fee of Rs1000/-.
Applicants applying from SAARC countries must send Rs2000/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 100 or its equivalent.
Money can be remitted using any one of the following methods:
As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details on the application form. Please take a printout of ICICI challan after signing in before you go to the bank. After payment please send the original challan to the Office of the Registrar.
Demand draft (DD) in favour of “CMC Vellore Association A/c” on any Scheduled Bank, payable at Vellore.
Keep your demand draft (DD) ready before filling the application form. Write your name and application number on the back of the demand draft before dispatching.
Online payment using payment gateway (credit /debit card / net banking).
Checklist for submission of Application Form for Admissions 2018
Please read the bulletin and the instructions given below before filling the application form.
- Applicants must send self-attested clear photocopies of the following documents (where applicable) with name and application number to the office of the Registrar.
- Certificate of completion of Sponsorship obligation (applicable to those who were previously sponsored by CMC or any other member of the Christian Medical College Vellore Association or Council and are serving/have served their sponsorship obligation).
- Proof of service in mission hospitals of any of the supporting bodies of this institution.
- Proof of service in the area of need to be filled and supporting documents/certificates need to be sent to the office of the Registrar. Only those with valid attested certificates will be considered.
- If an Applicant was a Best Outgoing Student of a medical college, then a certification from the Dean/Principal to the effect must be submitted. Only those with valid attested certificates and supporting documents will be considered.
- You must scan and keep ready a soft copy of your photograph and signature, before filling the application.
- Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph, light background, jpeg format not exceeding 80 KB (Width – 100 pixels and Height – 150 pixels).
- Specifications for signature: Scanned signature, jpeg format not exceeding 50 KB (Width – 150 pixels and Height – 50 pixels).
For payment details, please refer to the bulletin. Money can be remitted as a challan at any branch of ICICI bank in India OR by Demand Draft from any scheduled bank OR by Online payment (Debit/Credit Card).
CMC Vellore Admission Dates 2018
Application can be accessed online: November 28th, 2017
Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form with Payment: February 07th 2018 till 05.00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of relevant supporting documents: February 12th 2018
Last Date for Receipt of completed sponsorship Forms: February 12th 2018
Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website for those opting for specialty paper: February 23rd 2018
Step 1: Computer Based Test (CBT): March 09th 2018
Announcement of list of applicants called for Step 2: March 13th 2018
Registration for Step 2 and Medical Checkup at Vellore: March 20th 2018
Step 2: Practical test and Interview: March 22nd 2018
Announcement of Final Selection List: March 23rd 2018
Acceptance before 05.00 pm: March 23rd 2018
Registration for Admission: March 24th 2018
Course begins: March 26th 2018
Tags: Christian Medical College, cmc md ms course, cmc pg diploma courses, cmc vellor pg degree, cmc vellore courses, cmc vellore fellowship, cmc vellore fellowship programs, cmc vellore medical courses, CMC Vellore PG Degree, cmc vellore pg diploma course, cmc vellore pg medical courses, cmc vellore pg medical entrance exam, cmc vellore pg medical entrance test, online pg medical, pg courses, pg diploma, PG Medical, PG Medical Entrance Exam, pg medical entrance test, postgraduate degree