NATA Exam Pattern 2018 | NATA 2018 Paper Pattern
The Test is in two parts. A paper based drawing test and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
The test measures aptitude of the applicant through two sections – a paper-based section for drawing and the computer-based section for aesthetic sensitivity.
This is a two-hour paper where the applicant has to attempt three questions. The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects:
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating the interesting 2-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
This is computer-based test where applicant has to answer 40 multiple choice questions
The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of –
- Visualising three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings
- Visualising different sides of three-dimensional objects
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities
- Analytical reasoning
- Mental Ability
- Imaginative comprehension and expression
- Architectural awareness
Tags: Aesthetic Sensitivity Test for NATA, architecture exam, Drawing Test for NATA, exam pattern for nata 2018, nata 2018, nata 2018 test pattern, nata drawing test pattern, NATA Exam, nata exam 2018, nata exam pattern, nata paper pattern, nata pattern for exam, nata test pattern, test pattern for nata