MTech (Computer Science & Technology) Program 2017 at MGU Kottayam
Mahatma Gandhi University MGU Kottayam has invited applications for admission to the M.Tech Programme in Computer Science & Technology (CSE) at the School of Computer Sciences for 2017 sessions.
Intake of students: 18 (Eighteen only)
Mahatma Gandhi University MTech CSE Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applicants must have passed the B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Technology or Information Technology or equivalent degree from an institution approved by Mahatma Gandhi University and the All India Council for Technical Education.
Applicants must have secured minimum 55% marks in aggregate in the Engineering Degree examination. SC/ST applicants need to have only a pass with 45% in the Engineering/Technology degree course.
Applicants who are awaiting the Results of the final examinations shall produce mark lists of the qualifying examination before finalizing the rank list.
Mahatma Gandhi University MTech CSE Selection Procedure 2017
- Selection will be made from the rank list prepared on the basis of GATE Score. In the case of a tie, weight age will be given to the marks of the qualifying exam. Rank list will be published in an institution as well as in website before admission.
- An Entrance Test will be conducted for filling up of vacancies, if any, left over for want of GATE qualified applicants. The marks obtained in the Entrance Test and qualifying exam will be taken into account in the ratio 50:50 for preparing the rank list.
- If the applicant fails to report for counseling on the specified date, his/her claim for selection will not be considered further.
- The additional seats reserved for SC/ST applicants will be filled first from the rank list.
- Transfer Certificate issued from the institution last attended shall be produced at the time of counseling or admission.
- The selection of applicants will be provisional and subject to verification of original documents.
- The course will be regulated by Rules and Regulations of AICTE.
Reservation of Seats
As per the mandatory reservation norms based on Government rules.
Mahatma Gandhi University MTech CSE Application Form
Application form can be downloaded from the University website www.mgu.ac.in. The Registration fee is Rs.600/- (SC/ST Applicants need to pay only 50% of the Registration Fee).
Applicants should remit the Registration Fee by way of Challan/Pay-in-slip at any branch of SBT (Challan can be downloaded from the University website) / University Cash Counter /Friends Janasevana Kendram.
The applications along with copies of relevant documents and a self-addressed stamped cover shall be forwarded to the Professor & Head, School of Computer Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, P.D. Hills P.O., Kottayam-686560 (Phone Number: 0481-2731037).
Mahatma Gandhi University MTech CSE Admission Date 2017
Last date for receipt of filled up application form along with Registration fee is July 20th, 2017
Tags: computer science courses, engineering courses, Engineering Programs, Latest M.Tech Admission, m.tech admission 2017, m.tech admission in mg university, m.tech application form 2017, mahatma gandhi university, mahatma Gandhi university admission, mahatma gandhi university mtech cse admission, masters degrees, masters of engineering, mg university application form, mg university m.tech admission, mg university pg admission, mgu kottayam, mgu kottayam mtech program, mtech, MTech Application Form, mtech courses, mtech cse admission, mtech cse course, MTech Degree, mtech programme, school of computer sciences