- JNU Admission 2018 through Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam for M.Tech
- JNU Common Entrance Exam for M.Tech Biotechnology (JNU CEEB M.Tech)
- JNU CEEB M.Tech Selection Procedure 2018
- JNU CEEB 2018 M.Tech Entrance Exam Pattern
- JNU CEEB 2018 Exam Centres
- JUN CEEB M.Tech Admit Card 2018
- JNU CEEB M.Tech Application Form 2018 | JNU Registration 2018
- M.Tech Entrance Exam Fee
- JNU CEEB Application Dates for M.Tech Admission 2018
JNU Admission 2018 through Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam for M.Tech
CEEB 2018 – Combined Biotech Entrance Examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for admission to M.Tech in Biotechnology (General Biotechnology, Bioprocess Technology, Food Biotechnology Marine Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) Program for 2018-19 sessions.
JNU Common Entrance Exam for M.Tech Biotechnology (JNU CEEB M.Tech)
The Jawaharlal Nehru University will hold an entrance examination for the academic year 2018-19 for admission to four-semester (Two years) M.Tech Biotechnology Program being offered by the following participating Universities:
- Anna University, Chennai 930 seats)
- Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi, Kerala (M. Tech. in Marine Biotechnology) (8 seats)
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology), KOLKATA (21 seats)
- Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai (M.Tech. in Bioprocess Technology) (39 seats)
- Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai (M.Tech in Food Biotechnology) (13seats)
- Institute Of Chemical Technology, (ICT), Mumbai (M.Tech. in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) (13 seats)
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi, New Delhi (M.Tech. in Computational Biology) (26 seats)
The Exam will be held on December 30th, 2017 at Centres all over the country (detail of Centres is shown under Section-XII of the Prospectus).
JNU CEEB M.Tech Selection Procedure 2018
The selection will depend strictly on the inter-se merit of the applicant in the entrance examination vis-à-vis preferences for joining the universities indicated by the applicant.
After the merit list is drawn more than double the number of applicants than the total intake only will be informed of their merit rank in the entrance examination.
All selected students will be paid Rs.12000/- studentship under DBT Support.
Reservation: 15%, 7½% and 3% of seats shall be reserved for SC, ST and Person with Disability (PWD) applicants (with not less than 40% disability) respectively. All the SC/ST and PH applicants who have passed the qualifying exam are eligible to apply irrespective of their percentage of marks in the qualifying exam unless otherwise specifically mentioned by any participating University.
OBC reservation, wherever applicable, will be implemented as per the policy of each participating University.
JNU CEEB 2018 M.Tech Entrance Exam Pattern
The question paper for Entrance Examination will be of 3-hours duration consisting of Two Streams: (i) Technology Stream and (ii) Life Sciences Stream.
Part A: Basic Engineering & Technology – at undergraduate level
Part B: Physics/Chemistry/Maths – at undergraduate level
Part C: Fundamental Life Sciences, chemical sciences, and Informatics – at 10+2 level
Life Science Stream:
Part A: Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Immunology) – at postgraduate level.
Part B: Physics/Chemistry – at the undergraduate level.
Part C: Maths, Computer & Information Sciences – at 10+2 level.
JNU CEEB 2018 Exam Centres
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dimapur, Gangtok, Gwalior, Guwahati, Goa, Gorakhpur, Hyderabad, Secundrabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Katihar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Madurai, Nagpur, Noida, Pant Nagar, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Kathmandu (Overseas Centre).
JUN CEEB M.Tech Admit Card 2018
The applicants may download their admit card from the university website www.jnu.ac.in around December 10th 2017 and take the admit card to the examination center with a copy of latest passport size photograph.
JNU CEEB M.Tech Application Form 2018 | JNU Registration 2018
Applicants can also download the Application Form from Website www.jnu.ac.in. Application Forms can be submitted only by Registered Post/Speed Post to Section Officer (Admissions), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067.
Applicants are also required to produce all originals of the above certificates/documents for verification at the time of registration/admission. In the absence of any of the original certificates/documents, registration/admission shall not be allowed.
Only those applicants who will be asked to exercise their option, the list/letter of these applicants will be available on JNU website www.jnu.ac.in although intimation to this effect is also sent to the applicants on their e-mail account.
Please do not send your application form through private courier services or any other postal mode except registered post/speed post.
M.Tech Entrance Exam Fee
The Entrance Examination Fee is Rs.1000/- (Plus GST) for general category applicants including OBC applicants and Rs.500/- (Plus GST) for the applicants belonging to SC/ST and Person with Disability categories.
The Entrance Exam Fee for Foreign Nationals is US$ 40.00 or Rs.2640/- (Plus GST, if applicable).
JNU CEEB Application Dates for M.Tech Admission 2018
Start of Application Process from September 15th, 2017
Closing of Application Process till October 13th, 2017 (Till 11.59 pm)
Date of Entrance Exam: December 30th, 2017 (02.00 PM to 05.00 PM)
Results of CEEB 2018 Entrance Exam:
- Merit list of applicants to exercise their option for Universities: 1st /2nd week of February 2018
- Final Result of allotted Universities 1st /2nd week of March 2018
- JNU CEEB 2018 Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- JNU CBEE 2018 for MSc Biotechnology
- JNU MSc Agri Biotechnology Entrance Exam 2018
Tags: Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam, combined entrance exam for biotechnology, jnu admission, jnu admission 2018, jnu ceeb 2018, jnu ceeb exam pattern, jnu m.tech admission 2018, jnu m.tech application form, m.tech biotechnology admission, m.tech biotechnology entrance exam, M.Tech Courses, m.tech degree online, M.Tech Entrance Exam, m.tech in biotechnology