Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) & Seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at city, Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras & Roorkee) together administer the conduct of GATE. The operations associated with GATE in every of the Eight zones area unit managed by a zonal GATE workplace at the IITs or IISc. The Organizing Institute (OI) is to blame for the end-to-end method and coordination amongst the administering Institutes.
Eligibility for GATE 2017
The following categories of Applicants are eligible to appear in GATE:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (Post-Diploma / Post-B.Sc. / 4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Applicants in the final year of the Four-year Bachelor’s degree program in Science (B.S.) (Post-Diploma / 4 year after 10+2).
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Applicants in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree program (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology
- Applicants in the fourth or higher year of Five year Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology.
- Applicants in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S. M.S. program.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC / AICTE (e.g. AMIE BY IE (I), AMICE (I) BY ICE (I)) as equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Pattern of GATE 2017
Examinations for all the papers including the submission of documents will be conducted in ONLINE mode only (Computer Based Test).
GATE 2017 Application Fee
Applicants have to apply only ONLINE
- Rs.1500 for General / OBC male Applicants
- Rs.750 for women Applicants
- Rs.1500 for General / OBC other Applicants
- Rs.750 for the SC / ST / PwD category Applicants
The application fee has to be paid only online either through e-challan or through net Banking.
GATE 2017 Application Deadlines
Date of Notification: June 25th 2016
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrollment, Application Filling, and Application Submission: September 01st 2016 (Thursday)
Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website: October 04th 2016 (Tuesday)
Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Exam City via GOAPS Login: November 16th 2016 (Wednesday)
Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for Printing: January 05th 2017 (Thursday)
Announcement of GATE 2917 Results on the Online Application Website: March 27th 2017 (Monday)
Dates of GATE 2017 Online Exam: 04th – 05th February 2017 & 11th – 12th February 2017 (Saturdays & Sundays only)
How to apply GATE 2016 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.?
All Applicants must apply ONLINE more info Click here
Check out Study Materials for GATE 2016 Exam
- GATE Electrical Engineering 2016
- 5200 Fully Solved MCQ for IES, GATE & PSUs: Mechanical Engineering
- GATE – 2015: Electrical Engineering
- GATE Guide Electrical Engineering
- GATE Guide Computer Science & Information Technology Engineering
- GATE Guide Electronics & Communication Engineering
- GATE Guide Computer Science & Information Technology Engineering 2016
- GATE Guide Electronics & Communication Engineering 2016
- GATE Guide Mechanical Engineering 2015
- GATE Guide Mechanical Engineering 2016