GATE 2018 Notification | Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
GATE 2018 Notification: The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) & Seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at city, Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras & Roorkee) together administer the conduct of GATE. The operations associated with GATE in every of the Eight zones area unit managed by a zonal GATE workplace at the IITs or IISc. The Organizing Institute (OI) is to blame for the end-to-end method and coordination amongst the administering Institutes.
GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The following categories of Applicants are eligible to appear in GATE:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (Post-Diploma / Post-B.Sc. / 4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Applicants in the final year of the Four-year Bachelor’s degree program in Science (B.S.) (Post-Diploma / 4 year after 10+2).
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Applicants in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree program (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology
- Applicants in the fourth or higher year of Five year Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology.
- Applicants in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S. M.S. program.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC / AICTE (e.g. AMIE BY IE (I), AMICE (I) BY ICE (I)) as equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
GATE 2018 Exam Pattern
Examinations for all the papers including the submission of documents will be conducted in ONLINE mode only (Computer Based Test).
GATE Exam 2018 Application Fee
Applicants have to apply only ONLINE
- Rs.1500 for General / OBC male Applicants
- Rs.750 for women Applicants
- Rs.1500 for General / OBC other Applicants
- Rs.750 for the SC / ST / PwD category Applicants
The application fee has to be paid only online either through e-challan or through net Banking.
GATE 2018 Exam Date | GATE 2018 Application Dates
Commencement of Online Application Form: September 01st 2017
Last Date of Application Form Submission: October 05th 2017
Last Date to request for change in examination city: November 17th 2017
GATE 2018 Admit Card Availability: January 05th 2018
GATE 2018 Exam Date: February 03rd, 04th, 10th, & 11th 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays)
Answer Key Released On: Within a few days after examination
Announcement of GATE 2018 Results on the Online Application Website: March 17th 2018
Downloading of Score Card Begins: Last week of March 2018 to Last week of May 2018
Counselling Commence: 02nd week of April 2018
GATE 2018 Application Form – How to apply?
All Applicants must apply ONLINE more info Click here
- GATE 2018 Notification and Dates
- GATE Eligibility 2018
- GATE 2018 Application Process
- GATE Exam Pattern 2018
- Qualifying GATE with the right score
- Online Question Answers for GATE Exam
- GATE Admit Card 2018
Tags: gate 2017, gate 2017 application, gate 2017 application form, gate 2017 exam dates, gate 2017 notification, gate 2018, gate 2018 admit card, gate 2018 application, gate 2018 application form, gate 2018 exam dates, Gate 2018 exam notification, gate 2018 notification, gate admit card, gate eligibility, gate entrance exam 2017, gate entrance exam 2018, gate exam, gate exam 2018 application, gate exam application form 2018, gate exam fees, gate exam pattern, gate notification, gate online application, gate results, Graduate Aptitude Test, graduate aptitude test in engineering, master of engineering, online engineering courses, online gate exam