Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 in Galgotias University
Galgotias University has invited applications for GEEE (Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam) 2017 conducted for admissions to B.Tech and B.Tech + M.Tech Programs 2017 sessions.
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization; Open Source Software and Open Standards; Business Analytics; Telecom Informatics; Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.
B.Tech + M.Tech Programs offered at Galgotias University
- Integrated B.Tech + M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering.
- Integrated B.Tech + M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Integrated B.Tech + M.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Integrated B.Tech + M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Integrated B.Tech + M.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- Integrated B.Tech + M.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
B.Tech Programs offered at Galgotias University
- Tech/B.Tech (Hons.)* Computer Science Engineering.
- Tech/B.Tech (Hons.)* Civil Engineering.
- Tech/B.Tech (Hons.)* Mechanical Engineering.
- Tech/B.Tech (Hons.)* Automobile Engineering.
- Tech/B.Tech (Hons.)* Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Tech/B.Tech (Hons.)* Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Tech/B.Tech (Hons.)* Electrical Engineering.
- Tech/B.Tech (Hons.)* Chemical Engineering.
B.Tech + MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Program).
Eligibility for Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed in 12 (class XII) securing minimum 50% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
Those who are appear for the Class XII examination in March/April 2016 (expect to secure minimum marks) are eligible to apply.
GU Engineering Entrance Examination – Pencil & Paper based will be held on June 2017.
The duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
Please refer for further details in www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
Exam Pattern for GEEE 2017
Questions will be of objective type with Multiple Choice.
- Three Parts – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The Question paper will be only in English.
GEEE Rank holders 1 to 10: 75% Tuition fee waiver.
GEEE Rank holders 10 to 20: 50% Tuition fee waiver.
GEEE Rank holders 20 to 30: 25% Tuition fee waiver.
*Subject to renewal every year based on academic performance and discipline at the campus.
List of cities where GEEE will be conducted in 2018: Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Kanpur, Delhi/NCR, Patna, Meerut, Ranchi and Varanasi.
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to log on to www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in and click on apply online. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
There are two different B.Tech Programs, which are available in Galgotias University – (1) B.Tech and (2) Integrated Dual Degree of B.Tech and MBA; applicants can apply for any of these programs.
There will be a common paper for both Programmes.
Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID; it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process; the university may send call letters for written test, verification of documents etc. through the registered email ID.
Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
In case, a applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
How to Pay
- Applicants can make online payment only and no other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Applicants can pay through Credit Card and Debit Card; after making the payment, system willgenerate a registration slip; it is mandatory for all applicants to take a print out of this registration slip and keep it with them safely.
- Applicants will have to download the admit card from website only by entering application number & date of birth; applicants will be intimated about the same by e-mail/sms alerts.
- In case you do not get payment confirmation, please wait for 48 hours, post which you can contact Galgotias University Helpdesk for support.
Cost of Application is Rs.800/-, which covers the cost of Application form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination Fee. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Payment towards application can be made through Credit card and Debit card. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission.
Important Dates for GEEE 2017
Date of Commencement of Online Application Form: January 07th 2018
Last Date for Applying: June 05th 2018
Admit Card Go live June 05th 2018
Date of Entrance Exam (GEEE): June 11th 2018(Sunday)
Result Announcement Date: June 20th 2018
Tags: application form for geee 2018, btech admission, btech program, eligibility for geee 2018, engineering entrance exam, exam pattern for geee 2018, galgotias engineering, galgotias engineering entrance exam, galgotias university admissions, galgotias university btech program, galgotias university engineering entrance exam, galgotias university geee, geee 2018, geee 2018 application fee, geee 2018 application form, geee 2018 exam, geee 2018 exam centers, geee 2018 exam pattern, geee 2018 notification, geee 2018 pattern, geee exam, geee exam date 2018, geee exam pattern, geee fee structure, integrated btech admission, mba program, mtech program