SPMVV notifies Distance Education PG, PG Diploma and Diploma Admission 2022
SPMVV Distance Education Admission 2022 – Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati Directorate of Distance Education invited online application for eligible women applicants for admission into PG Courses (M.Sc Mathematics, Zoology, Master of Commerce, Economics, English, Telugu, Music and Women’s Studies), P.G. Diploma Courses (Family & Health Counseling, Pre-School Education, Public Relations), Diploma in Music (Sankeertana, Varnam, Annamayya Antarangam) Program for the January Session 2021. Check out all the details of SPMVV Distance Learning Admission 2022 like application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, application form, dates, and other information are given below on this page.
SPMVV Distance Education Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form will be available from||05th March 2022|
|Last date for admission into all programmes||05th March 2022|
|Supply of Study Material:||March 2022|
|Contact Programme Classes:||April/May 2022|
|Submission of Assignments:||June 2022|
|Evaluation of Assignments:||June 2022|
|Conduct of Examinations:||August/September 2022|
|Declaration of Results:||November 2022|
Check out more admission notification
Courses & Eligibility Criteria
Postgraduate Programmes (2 years Duration)
- M.Sc (Mathematics): B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics
- M.Sc (Zoology): B.Sc with Zoology as one of the Subjects in Part-II and 50% Marks in Zoology and 50% of marks on aggregate.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ B.Com Computer Applications/ B.A. & B.Sc. graduates with any one of the Commerce subject.
- M.A. (Economics): B.A. with 45% and B.Sc. with 50% in groups. They should have studied at least one of the following subjects in their UG course: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, and Computer Science. B. M.Com/BBA with 45% of the aggregate in groups (or) B. Tech (Any Branch) with 60% marks on the aggregate.
- M.A. (English) & (Women’s Studies): Any graduate of a recognized University
- M.A. (Music): Bachelor’s Degree in Music/Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Music/Certificate Course in Music or ‘B’ Grade in classical Karnatik or any degree with 5 years learning experience in Music from eminent personalities
- M.A. (Telugu): Any Graduate Degree from a recognized University with Telugu
P.G. Diploma Programmes (1 years Duration)
- PG Diploma in Family and Health Counselling: Any graduate of a recognized University
- PG Diploma in Pre-School Education: Any graduate of a recognized University with 45% marks in group
- PG Diploma in Public Relations: Graduates and Post Graduates in any discipline from any recognized University
Diploma Programmes (6 months Duration)
- Music (Sankeerthana, Varnam and Annamaiah Antharangam): SSC with fundamental knowledge in Music
Also See: Entrance Exams
SPMVV Distance Education Admission 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply in the application placed on the website www.spmvv.ac.in
- The applications will be sent either to Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam or to the Study Centres from March 2022.
- The prospectus for PG/PG Diploma/Diploma courses along with the separate applications can be downloaded from the website www.spmvv.ac.in and shall be submitted along with a crossed demand draft of any Nationalized Bank for Rs.350/- for PG/PG Diploma/Diploma courses and Rs.600/- for B.Ed Additional Methodology drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati,” payable at Tirupati
- Applicants are advised to write their address on the backside of the Demand Draft.