Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022 Application Form, Dates, Courses
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022 – Director of Distance Education (DDE) Punjabi University Patiala has released a notification and invites applications for admission to the various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Programs for the academic year 2022-23.
Punjabi University Patiala announces Admission to Distance Learning Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for Session 2022.
Also See: AMU Distance Education Admission 2022
The complete details of Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, admit card, result, admission process, etc can be checked from the page below.
- UG Courses: B.A., B.Com., BBA, B.Ed., BCA, Bachelor of Library & Information Science Course (B.Lib.ISc)
- PG Courses: M.A in Punjabi, English, Hindi, History, Economics, Political Science, Religious Studies, Sikh Studies, Women Studies, Public Administration, Sociology, Journalism and Mass Communication, Education, M.Com., M.Lib.Sc. & M.Sc. (IT)
- PG Diploma Courses: PG Diploma in Journalism Mass Communication, Computer Application, in Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment, Conflict Resolution, Criminology & Police Administration
- Diploma Courses: Diploma in Library Science, Diploma in Divinity (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies), Punjabi Praveshika, Gyani
- Certificate Courses: Certificate Courses in French, Questioned Documents and Fingerprint Analysis, Spoken English, Computer Application, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies, Punjabi Gyan
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Last date of submitting admission form all course without late fee : 27th August 2022
- Last date of submitting admission form all course with late fee of 1000/- : 10th September 2022
- Last date of submitting admission form all course with late fee of 2500/- : 30th September 2022
- Last date of B.Ed Semester-I with late fee 2500/- : 24th September 2022
Eligibility Criteria for PU Distance Education Admission 2022
- For UG & Certificate, Diploma Courses : Passed 10+2 or equivalent degree from the recognized board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- For more details on eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.pupdepartments.ac.in/de/
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website https://www.pupdepartments.ac.in/de/
- This session the admission-cum-examination form has to be filled online. The fee also has to be paid online only. After applying online (alongwith fee), the hard copy of the form along with required documents has to be sent Only by Post/Courier within one week of applying online.
- Online form will be rejected if the full fee is not paid along with it and no hard copy of the form will be considered for admission if the online form (and fee) is not filled. Non admission of students under such conditions will be the sole responsibility of the student and not of the department.
- Students who have filled the course in fee receipt must write/enclose a letter for change/adjustment of fee to actual course and send it along with a printout of admission form to Head, Distance Education Department, Punjabi University Patiala if both courses belong to Distance Education Department.
- The Prospectus of the Department of Distance Education for the session 2022-23 has been uploaded. Kindly go through it carefully before applying for any course.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission Procedure 2022
- Admission will be based on merit based on marks obtained at 10+2 level/graduation level.