IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2017, IGNOU Admit Card, IGNOU Hall Ticket Download
Students are waiting for IGNOU Admit Card (IGNOU Hall Ticket) December 2017 exam. The IGNOU Admit card for IGNOU Term-end Exam, December 2017 for all courses given below has been released. Many applicants pursue Distance Learning Courses from IGNOU – BA, B.Com, BPD, B.Sc., BCA, BLIS, MA, MSO, M.Com MPS, MCA and MBA among others. The Term end exams are held both in December and June of every year.
Click here to download your IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card December 2017.
The IGNOU has announced the Date Sheet for IGNOU Term End December Exams 2017. IGNOU, India’s Top Distance Learning University conducts the term end examination every 6 months for all courses in the months of June and December.
Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU which is one of the leading distance learning university in India resources the massive number of students who pass out finishing various courses from this vast and multidimensional institute.
IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017
The hall tickets are available on the university’s official website for download and applicants would need their enrollment number to download the same. Applicant must download their admit card immediately as the schedule for the exam for their opted subjects will be available only through the admit card.
Steps to download IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017
- Go to IGNOU official website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link for hall ticket download on the home page.
- Enter your enrollment number in the space provided.
- Select your program from the drop-down menu.
- Click on submit and your hall ticket will be displayed.
- Save and take a printout of your hall ticket.
After taking a printout, check the details mentioned in the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy inform your nearest regional center immediately.
There might be a rush on the website of applicants trying to download their hall tickets. In such cases, the website may not respond. Do not panic and wait for some time and then try again. Also, make sure that you enter your enrollment number correctly.
The Date Sheet for December Term End Exam 2017 has been announced. It is very clearly mentioned on the date sheet that Permission for appearing in the examination is provisional and is subject certain conditions as listed below:
- the registration to the courses taken is valid,
- that you have submitted the required number of assignments in the courses by due date whichever is applicable
- you have achieved the minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of your program
- you have paid the examination fee for all the courses as per the provision of your program
- in case of non-compliance with any of the above conditions, the result of such courses will not be declared
Admissions to MBA and PGDM Courses are done on the basis of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam. For Admission to Nursing IGNOU conducts OPENNET and for it also admits students to B.Ed. on the basis of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exams.
The IGNOU Notice has made it very clear that – In the case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared. Watch this news for more info on IGNOU December Term End Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
Tags: admit card for ignou exam, ignou admit card, ignou admit card dec 2017, ignou admit card download, ignou bed hall ticket, ignou exam hall ticket, ignou hall ticket, ignou hall ticket 2017, ignou hall ticket dec 2017, ignou hall ticket december 2017, ignou hall ticket download, ignou mba admit card, ignou mba hall ticket, ignou term end exam december