Christian Medical College Vellore (CMC Vellore) Distance Education PG Diploma Admission 2021 Courses, Application Form, Dates
CMC Vellore Distance Learning PG Diploma Admission 2021 – Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore has invited applications from the interested applicants for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Programs offered through Distance Learning mode for the year 2021.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Medicine (PGDRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine (PGDFM)
- International Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine (I-PGDFM)
CMC Vellore Distance Education PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
|The Last date to submit the online application form||14th March 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form for PGDFM||31st March 2021|
|Course begins on||3rd May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore Distance Learning PG Diploma Admission 2021
For Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Medicine (PGDRM)
- This course is open only to Indian citizens residing and working in India.
- All applicants must possess a valid MBBS degree certificate. (Provisional MBBS certificates shall not be considered/accepted). Applicants possessing higher degrees, diplomas, or fellowships can also apply.
- All applicants must possess a valid MCI/ State Medical Council registration or equivalent license.
- All applicants must bring along a non-MBBS graduate in any field who has an interest in medical/rehabilitation work. Any graduate degree holder is eligible (but must possess a valid degree certificate and should be comfortable in written and spoken English).
For Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine (PGDFM) :
- Applicants must possess a valid MBBS degree / equivalent Medical Degree Certificate.
- Applicants must possess a valid MCI/State Medical Council registration / Medical license.
- The course is open to NRI’s/Foreign nationals and citizens of SAARC countries.
Also See: SPMVV Distance Education Admission 2021
For International PG Diploma in Family Medicine (I-PGDFM):
- The I-PGDFM is open to international doctors serving in low and middle-income countries.
- Applicants should possess a basic physician license approved by their respective countries to practice allopathic medicine.
- Course materials, lectures, and contact sessions will be in English. Applicants are required to read, write and speak to a proficient level of English.
- Regular access to the internet with sufficient bandwidth to download relevant course material and upload assignments.
CMC Vellore Distance Learning PG Diploma 2021 Application Form
- Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website http://courses.cmcdistedu.org/
- Application forms can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College, Vellore website http://courses.cmcdistedu.org/
- The applicants are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
|For PGDFM Program:|
|Indian citizens residing and working in India||Rs.1000/-|
|Non-Residential Indians/Foreign Nationals||US$60|
|Citizens of SAARC Countries other than India||US$30|
|For I-PGDFM||£10 (GBP)|
|Mode of Payment||Online Through Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking|