SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 for 1522 Vacancies, Check Eligibility, Salary Here
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs has released the detailed notification as well as the online application link for the recruitment of 1522 vacancies for the post of Constable in various departments.
The candidates can apply for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 from the official website ssb.nic.in or through the direct link that is given on this site. The SSB Constable Vacancies have been notified for various posts such as Driver, Lab Assistant, Waiter, Cook, Gardener, Plumber, Carpenter, Safaiwala, etc.
Also See: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of the Post||Constable Job|
|Advt. No.||338/RC/SSB/COMBINED ADVT./CTS/2020|
|No. of Vacancies||1522 Posts|
|Post Name||Category-wise Vacancies|
|Constable (Driver) for male Only||148||36||114||245||31||574|
|Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||05||0||11||05||0||21|
|Constable (Ayah) Female Only||02||0||02||01||0||05|
|Constable (Cook) Male||123||23||40||25||21||232|
|Constable (Cook) Female||12||2||6||4||2||26|
|Constable (Washerman) Male||27||7||24||8||26||92|
|Constable (Washerman) Female||14||1||7||3||3||28|
|Constable (Barber) Male||28||5||8||8||26||75|
|Constable (Barber) Female||3||0||5||4||0||12|
|Constable (Safaiwala) Male||35||8||31||9||6||89|
|Constable (Safaiwala) Female||12||1||10||4||1||28|
|Constable (Water Carrier) Male||44||10||27||14||6||101|
|Constable (Water Carrier) Female||5||1||3||2||1||12|
|Constable (Waiter) Male||0||0||0||0||1||1|
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st November 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20th December 2020|
Also See: LIC Agent Recruitment 2020
Eligibility for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board. Must possess valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
Constable Laboratory Assistant
- Matriculation with Science from a recognized Board or Institution. Should have a certificate in Laboratory Assistant Course from an Institution recognized by Central Government or State Government
- Tenth or Matriculation Examination pass with Science as the main subject from a recognized Board or University
Constable (Ayah) for Female Only
- Matriculation with science from a recognized Board or Institution. Possessing the first Aid Examination pass certificate from Red Cross Society or should be trained Dai. One – year experience in the relevant field
Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, and Painter)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board. Two years of work experience in respective trade; or One-year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the respective trade; or Two years Diploma from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade or similar trade; and Must qualify trade test
Constables (Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter, Tailor, Gardner & Cobbler)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with.
- Two years work experience in respective trades; or
- One year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade; or
- Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- (b) Must qualify trade test. Note: -Multi-skilled candidates will be given preference
- Age, relaxation available to different category of eligible candidates, are as under in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time:
- SC/ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
- Departmental Up t-0 the age of 40 years in the case of General candidates, up to 43 Candidates years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC category and up to 45 with three years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the years continuants Schedules Tribes service in’ Central Government
- Candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the UTs of J & K and Ladakh 5 years during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989(UR).
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the UTs of J & K and Ladakh (3+5) 8 during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (OBC) years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the UTs of J & K and Ladakh (5 + 5) during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (SC/ST) – 10 years
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal 5 years riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal (3+5) 8 riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC) yea!!_____.
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal (5 + 5) riots of 2002 in Gujarat (ST/ SC) 10 years
Check out below:
- Candidates those applications are found in order will be issued admit cards through SSB Recruitment website ssbrectt.gov.in to appear in recruitment process.
- On reporting at recruitment venues, the bio-metric attendance, digital photograph, signature and thumb impression etc. of the candidates will be taken, which shall be followed by conduct of different stages of recruitment process as under:
Physical Standard Test
- The height and weight for the physical standard test are given below. The category wise height and weight that is required by each candidate is given below.
|Height for General Candidates||170 cms (minimum)||157 cms (minimum)|
|Chest||80 cms unexpanded 85 cms expanded||NA|
|Weight||Proportionate to height t and weight|
- Note: Relaxation in age and height will be given to the candidates as per the location of the candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test
- Ex-Servicemen and Ayah are exempted from PET. However, they will have to appear for the written test, PST, Skill Test, Medical Examination.
|Race (Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardner, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter)||4.8 km to be completed within 24 minutes||2.4 km to be completed within 18 minutes|
Written Exam Test
- The candidates who will qualify for the PST will be eligible to appear for the written test. There will be a common entrance test (CET) for all the posts.
- The written test will be of 100 Marks for a duration of 2 Hours.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs.
- The questions will be based on General Knowledge and General Awareness, Knowledge Mathematics, Reasoning, General English/Hindi.
Minimum Qualifying Marks For Written-test
- The Minimum qualifying marks for the written test is given below:
- For General, EWS, OBC, & Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 50%
- SC, ST Candidates: 40%
- Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination.
- The candidates who will be appointed as SSB Constables will be paid salary in Level-3 (Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100) as per the 7th CPC.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The steps to apply for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 is given below. New candidates will have to register themselves first and then log in to complete the application form.
Part I – Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II – Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Upload the photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for SSB Constable Bharti 2020 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
- Save the application form for future purposes
- Only eligible candidates may apply and minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying.
- Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation, technical pass certificate along with self attested Photostat copies of the same at the time of documentation, failing which candidature of candidate will be rejected in the documentation stage of recruitment.
- Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth should be mentioned exactly as recorded in · Matriculation certificate. In case 0f change the same must be supported by necessary documents, otherwise, the candidature will be rejected.
- Persons employed in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submitted at the time of documentation.
- Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to legal/ debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of his/her candidature.
- Admit cards/call letters to appear in recruitment process will be uploaded on SSB Recruitment website ssbrectt.gov.in
- The Government/ SSS. shall not be responsible for damage/ injury/ death/ loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire· recruitment process/ journey.
- The DG, SSB has full right to make changes/ cancel/ postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates canvassing in any form/ bringing outside influence/ pressure/ offering illegal gratification/ blackmailing/ threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be disqualified.
- It should, however be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
- General, EWS, OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Female Candidate – No Fee