Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022 for 155 Vacancies for Jun 2022 Course
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has released a notification and online applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in under-mentioned branches/entries in the Indian Navy for Course commencing June 2022 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Applicants must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected applicants will undergo training with one of the following three distinct courses.
Check out eligibility, age limit, qualification, selection process, vacancy, important dates, application procedure and more details for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment Various Entries June 2022 (AT 22)
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Advt. No.||June 2022 (AT 22) Course|
|Post Name||SSC Officers|
|Job Location||All India|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy Details
- Total vacancies notified by the Indian Navy through this Recruitment Notification are 155. Details of Branch Wise Vacancies for Indian Navy SSC Officer Entry 2022 / 2023 Are Mentioned In the Table Below.
|General Service [GS(X)] / Hydro Cadre||40|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||06|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||06|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||15|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||30|
|Naval Architect (NA)||–|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||25th February 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||12th March 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
- General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre [Men]: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC): BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) [Men & Women]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- Observer [Men]: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- Pilot [Men & Women]: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- Logistics [Men & Women]: (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- Engineering Branch [General Service(GS)] [Men]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] [Men]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
Also Apply BSF Constable Recruitment
Education [Men & Women]
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc
- 55% in MA (History)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering)
- Note: Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- Branch wise age limit details for Indian Navy Recruitment SSC Entry of Officers are provided in the below
- Branch – Born Between (Both Dates inclusive)
- General Service [GS(X)] / Hydro Cadre – 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002
- Observer – 02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004
- Pilot – 02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004
- Logistics – 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003
- Education – 02 Jan 1998/96 to 01 Jan 2002
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003
- Naval Architect (NA) – Nil
Indian Navy SSC Officer Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure is as follows
- Shortlisting for SSB.
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website (URL:- https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation_ssc_jun_21.pdf).
- For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc and B.Com marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all others cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till pre-final year will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of the completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks. Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Approximately 8300 candidates [ie approximately 40 candidates per vacancy per entry, except for SSC (Pilot)] will be shortlisted for SSB. Their SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Feb 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. SSB for Pilot & Observer entry will be conducted at SSB Bangalore only.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- SSB Procedure. Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates for Observer entry are to undergo Aviation medical examination.
- Merit List. Based on performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared separately for Extended NOC, Regular NOC and Special NOC.
- Merit list of regular NOC entries will be prepared entry-wise separately and every entry will have separate joining Date, Training Duration etc.
- Merit list will be compiled on the basis of SSB Marks and the entry for which the candidate has undergone SSB interview and medical examination. Candidates recommended by SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training on the basis of entry-wise merit list and the number of vacancies in the respective entry.
Also Apply Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates except Merchant Navy will be inducted in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Merchant Navy candidates having Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport Certificate of Competency (Foreign going) either as a Second Mate, Mate or Master will be inducted as Acting Lieutenant.
- Officers of Extended NOC(General Service/Executive & Hydro) will undergo 44 weeks training at Naval Academy Ezhimala followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extent regulation.
- Officers of regular NOC (all other branches excluding IT) will undergo 22 Weeks Naval Orientation Course.
- Officers of SSC (IT) will undergo 04 Weeks Naval orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments as per extant regulations
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applicants are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
- Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses & other degree examination respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- Note: Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
Also Apply Indian Navy Group C Civilian Recruitment