Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2020 for 210 Vacancies for Jun 2021 Course
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has released a notification and online applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in under-mentioned branches/entries in the Indian Navy for Course commencing June 2021 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Applicants must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected applicants will undergo training with one of the following three distinct courses. Check out eligibility, age limit, qualification, selection process, vacancy, important dates, application procedure and more details for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021.
Also See: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment Various Entries June 2021 (AT 21)
June 2021 (AT 21) Course
Indian Navy SSC Vacancy Details
|SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre||40 [38(GSX) +02 (Hydro)]|
|SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||16|
|SSC X (IT)||25|
|SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||30|
|SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||40|
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application
18th December 2020
Last Date of Online Application
31st December 2020
Eligibility for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre [Men]: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) [Men & Women]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- SSC Observer [Men]: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- SSC Pilot [Men & Women]: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- SSC Logistics [Men & Women]: (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- SSC X (IT) [Men]: (i) BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT / M.Sc (Computer) / MCA / M.Tech (Computer Science)
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service(GS)] [Men]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] [Men]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
- SSC Education [Men & Women]
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc
- First Class in M.Sc. Chemistry (iv) 55% in MA (English) (v) 55% in MA (History)
- (vi) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- (vii) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
- (viii) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering)
- Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre – 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002**
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002**
- SSC Observer – 02 Jul 1997 & 01 Jul 2002
- SSC Pilot – 02 Jul 1997 & 01 Jul 2002*
- SSC Logistics – 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002
- SSC X (IT) – 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002**
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002
- SSC Education – 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jul 2000
Indian Navy SSC Officer Selection Procedure
The selection procedure is as follows
- Shortlisting for SSB.
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website (URL:- https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation_ssc_jun_21.pdf).
- For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc and B.Com marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all others cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till pre-final year will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of the completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks. Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Approximately 8300 candidates [ie approximately 40 candidates per vacancy per entry, except for SSC (Pilot)] will be shortlisted for SSB. Their SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Feb 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. SSB for Pilot & Observer entry will be conducted at SSB Bangalore only.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- (ii) SSB Procedure. Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- (iii) Medical. SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates for Observer entry are to undergo Aviation medical examination.
- (iv) Merit List. Based on performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared separately for Extended NOC, Regular NOC and Special NOC.
- Merit list of regular NOC entries will be prepared entry-wise separately and every entry will have separate joining Date, Training Duration etc.
- Merit list will be compiled on the basis of SSB Marks and the entry for which the candidate has undergone SSB interview and medical examination. Candidates recommended by SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training on the basis of entry-wise merit list and the number of vacancies in the respective entry.
- Candidates except Merchant Navy will be inducted in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Merchant Navy candidates having Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport Certificate of Competency (Foreign going) either as a Second Mate, Mate or Master will be inducted as Acting Lieutenant.
- Officers of Extended NOC(General Service/Executive & Hydro) will undergo 44 weeks training at Naval Academy Ezhimala followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extent regulation.
- Officers of regular NOC (all other branches excluding IT) will undergo 22 Weeks Naval Orientation Course.
- Officers of SSC (IT) will undergo 04 Weeks Naval orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments as per extant regulations
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 18th December 2020. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
- Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses & other degree examination respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|More Derails||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.