Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Course July 2021
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2021 (July) – Indian Navy has released notification for Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme July 2021 (Permanent Commission) Notification and invited online applications from unmarried male applicants to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) through JEE Main Score 2020.
- Eligible applicants can apply online through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th January to 09th February 2021.
- Therefore, all the interested applicants would have appeared for the JEE Main 2020 Exam.
Check out complete details like eligibility, application form, selection procedure and more regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jul 2021.
Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2021
- Online applications has invited from unmarried male applicants to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a 4-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria, age limit before applying for the Course.
Name of the Post
- 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course commencing – Jul 2021
- The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:
|(2)||Executive & Technical Branch||21|
|Date of Opening||29th January 2021|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||09th February 2021|
|Schedule of SSB Interview for shortlisted candidates||Mar -Jun 2021|
|Commence of Training||Jul 2021|
- Applicants should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants who have appeared for JEE (Main)-2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) Exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) 2020 All India Rank.
- Applicants should be born between 02nd Jan 2002 to 01st Jul 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- All applicants recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground. Guidelines for physical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height are permissible to applicants holding the domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to fix cut off for shortlisting the application for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank 2020. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted applicants will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam from March – June 2021.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by the applicant in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test, and Group Discussion. Applicants who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Exam (approx. duration 03-05 days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
The Navy Offers You
- Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
- Pay and Allowances: The admissible pay and allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Group Insurance & Gratuity: A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements: On Commission, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extant regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure: The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.
How to Apply?
- Applicants are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th January 2021 to 09th February 2021.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
- A simplified application procedure using the Aadhaar number may also be used by the applicants.
- Towards this, it is important that the mobile number and address linked with the Aadhaar number be updated by applicants. Online (e-application): Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Details are also available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in