Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing Jan 2023
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2023 (January) – Indian Navy has issued Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme January 2022 (Permanent Commission) Notification and invited online applications from unmarried male applicants to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) through JEE Main Score 2022.
Eligible applicants can apply online through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01st October to 10th October 2022.
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Check out complete details like eligibility, application form, selection procedure and more regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jan 2022 from the post below.
Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2023
- Online applications has invited from unmarried male applicants to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a 4-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria, age limit before applying for the Course.
Name of the Post
- 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course commencing – January 2022
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Vacancy Details
- The selected candidates will be distributed among the Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:
- Education Branch – 05
- Executive & Technical Branch – 30
- Total – 35 Posts
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Date of Opening: 01st October 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 10th October 2022
- Schedule of SSB Interview for shortlisted candidates: Oct – Nov 2022
- Commence of Training: January 2023
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Electrical Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2023
- Applicants should be born between 02nd Jan 2002 to 01st July 2006 (Both dates inclusive)
- Applicants should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2022 (for B.E/ B. Tech) Exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2022 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground. Guidelines for medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website
- Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions. Details of which are available on the Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2023 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01st October 2022 to 10th October 2022
- To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile.
- Online (e-application): Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Pay and Allowances
- The admissible pay and allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme Selection Procedure
- IHQ MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2022. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Oct – Nov 21.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. Candidates are advised not to change mobile number and e-mail id till the selection process is complete.
- Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible under any circumstances
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies
- All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
The Navy Offers You
- Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
- Pay and Allowances: The admissible pay and allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Group Insurance & Gratuity: A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements: On Commission, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extant regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure: The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.