Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 for Yantrik Posts
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 – Notification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Yantrik Posts 2020 has been announced. The online applications are invited from Indian male applicants with Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication for the 37 posts from 16th March to 22nd March 2020. Check out the complete details of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, age limit, application form, exam date, selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, apply online, etc for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Yantrik Posts.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
भारतीय तटरक्षक यन्त्रिक भर्ती 2020 – यन्त्रिक पद 2020 के लिए भारतीय तटरक्षक भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की गई है। 16 मार्च से 22 मार्च 2020 तक 37 पदों के लिए इलेक्ट्रिकल / मैकेनिकल / इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और दूरसंचार में डिप्लोमा के साथ भारतीय पुरुष आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। भारतीय तटरक्षक याँत्रिक भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, पात्रता, आयु सीमा की पूरी जानकारी देखें। भारतीय तट रक्षक भर्ती 2020 यन्त्रिक पदों के लिए आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, आदि।
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application Start: 16th March 2020
- Registration Last Date: 22nd March 2020
- Course Commencing: August 2020
Check out State Govt Jobs
Yantrik for 02/2020 Batch Posts
Department of Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Central Govt Jobs
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Batch
Course will start in August 2020
All over India
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Electronic & Telecommunication Branch
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020
Applicants must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and have an Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with 60% in aggregate from All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). (The sports person is eligible to get 5% relaxation in the above minimum cut off.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned .Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable
- Hearing: Normal
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 22 Years
- (Born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002)
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC applicants
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push ups.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 16th to 22nd March 2020 till 1700 Hrs. Applicants to log on www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- Applicants are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this Email Id or Mobile No.
- Applicants should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size)
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date
- Applicants need to take Print out of Filled Application Form for future Reference
- All the applicants before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Basic Pay Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5)
In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/-