Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (47th) July 2022
Indian Army TES 2022 – The Indian Army has been invited applications from 10+2 exam pass applicants for the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 47th Course July 2022 for the Grant of Permanent Commission. Check out complete details like vacancies, eligibility, application procedure, important dates, selection procedure, pay scale for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2022.
Also See Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2022
Indian Army TES July 2022
- Eligible and interested male Applicants can apply online from 24th January 2022 to 23rd February 2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
- Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme July 2022 TES 47th – after 12th.
- Total No. of Vacancies: To be announced
- (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.)
Type of Commission
- On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Indian Army TES 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 24th January 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd February 2022
- Exam Date: To be announced
- Course Commencement: July 2022
Also See Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TES 2022
- Nationality: A Applicant must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01st of Jan 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a Applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above, shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility issued by Govt of India is necessary, may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt. before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- Applicant must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the Applicant should not be born before 02nd July 2002 and not after 01st July 2005 (both days inclusive)
- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent exam certificate.
- No other document relating to age will be accepted
- The expression Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Exam Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above
- Only those Applicants who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various State/central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Indian Army TES 2022 Selection Procedure
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After the shortlisting of Applicants, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the Applicant online. After allotment of Selection Centre, Applicants will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible Applicants depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on Applicant’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Applicants will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting. This will be followed by a medical exam for the Applicants who get recommended after Stage II.
- The applicant will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on the allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of the organization.
Also See: DRDO DEAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- The Applicants must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or underweight
- The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 ems. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North-Eastern regions of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5 ems less. In the case of Applicants from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 ems
- Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training. 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- Technical Training. (i) Phase-I (pre-commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
Also See: IAF Group C Recruitment 2022
Indian Army TES Pay Scale
|Post Offered||Level||Pay Scale|
|Lieutenant Colonel||12A||Rs.1,21,200-2, 12,400|
|Major General||14||Rs.1,44,200-2, 18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||15||Rs.1,82,200- 2,24, 100|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||16||Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||17||Rs.2,25,000|
Indian Army TES 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The application will be only be accepted online. To do so the Applicant needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Applicants must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- The applicant is permitted to make changes data-filled incorrectly in online application till the closing of online applications. The Applicant must ‘submit’ his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to the online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regarding will be entertained.
- After successfully submitting the form the Applicant will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to be Applicant 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Applicants are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the Applicant will be carried to the selection center for the SSB Interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:
- Class 10th certificate /mark sheet in the original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate /mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- The second copy of the printout of the online application is to be retained by the Applicant for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application printout of the Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Two self-attested photocopies of the certificate mentioned at ser (c) above will be submitted at the time of SSB Interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- Applicants must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same Applicant will result in cancellation of candidature.