Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 for SSC Tech 58th Men and 29th Women Course April 2022
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022 – Indian Army has released notification of Indian Army SSC Tech 58th Men 29th Women 2022 for unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduate and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course shall be commenced in April 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Eligible applicants who wish to Join Indian Army after engineering can apply for Indian Army SSC Tech 2022. The application form is available from 29th September 2021 to 29th October 2021
Check out Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, apply online, exam date and important dates for SSC Tech Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29th September 2021 (12.00 Hrs.)
- Closing Date to Apply Online for SSC(T)-58th Men and SSCW ITI 29th Women: 29th October 2021 (12.00 Hrs.)
Indian Army SSC Vacancy Details
- 58th SSC Tech (Men) and 29th SSC Tech (Women) Course Apr 2022
For SSC (Tech) 56 Men – 175 Posts
- Civil – 41
- Architecture – 02
- Mechanical – 20
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 14
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Information Tech/Sc Computer Sc – 32
- Information Technology – 09
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 05
- Telecommunication – 03
- Electronics & Communication – 08
- Satellite Communication – 02
- Micro Electronics & Microwave – 02
- Aeronautical/Avionics/Aerospace – 05
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 04
- Production – 01
- Automobile Engg – 03
- Industrial /Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering & Mgt. – 02
- Ballistics – 01
- Bio Medical Eng – 01
- Transportation Engineering – 01
- Textile – 01
- Food Tech – 01
- Agriculture – 01
- Metallurgical; Metallurgy and Explosive – 01
- Nuclear Technology – 01
- Opt Electronics – 02
- Workshop Technology 02
- Laser Technology – 02
- Bio Tech – 01
- Rubber Technology 01
- Chemical Engg – 01
- Total – 175
For SSC (Tech) 26 Women – 14 Posts
- Civil / Building Construction Technology – 03
- Architecture – 01
- Mechanical – 02
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 01
- Computer Sci & Engineering/Computer Technology/M.Sc Computer Sci. – 04
- Information Tech – 02
- Aeronautical /Aerospace/Avionics – 01
- Total – 14
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022
- Nationality: Applicants should either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- For SSC (Tech) – 58 Men and SSCW (Tech) – 29 Women – 20 to 27 years (Candidates born between 02 Apr 95 and 01 Apr 2002, both days inclusive)
- For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only – SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2022.
- Note-1: The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- Note-2: No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- For SSC (Tech) (Men and Women): Applicants who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of engineering course are eligible to apply. The applicants studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- The applicants studying in the final year of engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01st Apr 2022 and procedure the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
- Such applicants will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- Applicants must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC (T)-58th Men and SSC (T) 29th Women is BE/B. Tech degree in the Engineering stream notified below.
- Therefore, to become eligible for induction into SSC(T)-58th Men and SSC(T)-29th Women course, applicants studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formalities including written, practical, projects, backlogs, viva voce, etc, for award of qualifying BE/B. Tech degree before 01st Apr 2022 failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Height & Weight
- The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women applicant is 152 cm and 42 kg.
- In case of applicants belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2cms.
- The minimum acceptable visual acuity are distant vision (corrected) better eye 6/6, worse 6/18, Myopia of not more than minus 3.5 including Astigmation.
- Applicants who have undergone or have evidence for having undergone Radial Keratotomy to improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected.
- Applicants who have undergone Lasik Surgery for Correction of reflective error are NOT acceptable.
- Applicant recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by Board of Service Medical officers. Only those applicants will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board.
- The procedure for request for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) will also be intimated to the applicants. Unfit applicants must report for AMB within a minimum period of 42 days from the date of birth SMB, if they apply for AMB.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Method
- Shortlisting of Applications & SSB Interviews
- Army Headquarters reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut-off percentage of marks without assigning any reason. Initial checking of applications will be done at Directorate General Recruiting, Army Hqs.
- Only shortlisted eligible applicants depending on aggregate percentage of marks scored will be called for and assessed under aegis of Selection Centres, namely Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Applicants will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Army Headquarters and no requests of changes are entertained in this regard.
Two Stage Selection Procedures
- Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centers
- All the applicants will face stage one test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centers; the applicants who qualify in stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests; those who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same date.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 Salary – Pay Scale
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP)
- 15500/- Per month (Starting pay in Level 10)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – to the Officers from the rank of Lt. to brig Rs.56100/- per month fixed.
- On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Applicants are advised to read the notification carefully and then fill up online application form to avoid mistakes, and thereby rejection of application.