Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 99 Soldier GD Posts
Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2020 – Indian Army has announced the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police). Eligible and interested Applicants can apply for the post of through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 27th July 2020 to 31st August 2020. India Army will conduct recruitment rallies at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Applicants will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card.
भारतीय सेना ने सोल्जर जनरल ड्यूटी (महिला सैन्य पुलिस) की भर्ती के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। योग्य और इच्छुक आवेदक 27 जुलाई 2020 से 31 अगस्त 2020 तक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट joinindianarmy.nic.in के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। भारत सेना अंबाला, लखनऊ, जबलपुर, बैंगलोर, शिलॉन्ग और पुणे में भर्ती रैलियों का आयोजन करेगी। रैली के लिए एडमिट कार्ड पंजीकृत ई-मेल के माध्यम से भेजे जाएंगे। आवेदकों को उनके गृह जिलों के आधार पर स्थान आवंटित किया जाएगा। अंतिम स्थान और भर्ती रैली की तारीख एडमिट कार्ड पर दी जाएगी।
Indian Army Vacancy Details
Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune
Also Read: Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
Indian Army Soldier Vacancy Details
Women Soldier General Duty
Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date of Submission of Application
27th July 2020
Last Date of Submission of Application
31st August 2020
- The candidates applying for the Indian Army GD Recruitment for women must hold a minimum education qualification of Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
- 17 ½ – 21 years. The candidates should have been born between 01st Oct 1999 to 01st Apr 2003
- Upper Age limit will be relaxable up to 30 year of age (as on date of joining training) in respect of widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness.
- Height – 152 cms
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards.
- Chest Expansion – The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05cms
- Fitness: To be deemed Fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains. The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT.
- Gender: Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT .
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School. A Medical Certificate from a Govt. Medical Doctor (with minimum MBBS qualifications) stating the no pregnant status of a candidate will be produced on reporting for the recruitment rally, and a fresh certificate again, when reporting to the Training Centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily.
Also See: Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be made on the merit list on the basis of marks of class 10th. Candidates who qualify the merit list will be called for physical examination. Applicants who qualify the physical exam will be called for the Common Entrance Examination.
Physical Fitness Test
- The candidates will be required to undergo the following physical fitness test for the Indian Army GD Women Recruitment 2020.
- 6 Km Run
- Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
- Upto 8 Min – Group -II
- Long Jump 10 Feet – Qualifying in nature
- High Jump 3 Feet – Qualifying in nature
Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows:
- Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
- Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
- Travelling Allowance: Selected candidates when joining CMP Centre and School for training will be provided with Travelling Allowance as applicable to all recruits.
- Attestation: On successful completion of 33 weeks of training at CMP Centre & School, Women MP Recruits will be attested in the rank of Sepoy.
- Liability for Service: Individuals granted service under this Army Instruction will be liable for service in any part of the world on selected appointments and assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time by the Army Headquarters.
- Promotion: Promotion vacancies for Women MP would be as per pro rata ratio with male MP.
- Pay and Allowances: Pay and allowances will be at the rates and under the conditions applicable to all MP personnel, as revised from time to time.
Also See: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- You can submit the application form through online mode
- Go to official website of Join indian army joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click “Rally notifications” then find the advertisement “ARO Jaipur Recruitment Rally 2020-21”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open.
- Read it and check your eligibility, then back to home page.
- To apply click “JCO/OR Apply/Login” register yourself.
- After that you can proceed to apply, enter your details correctly.
- Finally click the submit button and take the copy of the application form for your reference.
- CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2021
- CRPF Recruitment 2020 for Constable
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
Check out below: