Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021 – 100 Vacancies for Female Military Police Posts
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army has published a Notification for the Recruitment of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police). Eligible and interested women candidates can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 06 June 2021 to 20 July 2021.
India Army will conduct recruitment rallies at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune and Shillong. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts.
Indian Army Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Job Name||Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Address||Army Cantt, Ambala, Haryana – joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Soldier Vacancy Details
|Women Soldier General Duty||100 Vacancies|
Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||06th July 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||20th July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2021
- 17 ½ – 21 years. Born Between 01.10.2000 to 01.04.2004 (Both dates inclusive). The Upper Age limit will be relaxable up to 30 years of age (as on the date of joining training) in respect of widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness.
- Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system of D Grade (33% –40%) in individual subjects or the equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
- For Gorkhas (Nepalese & Indian): Class 10 simple pass
- Height: 152 cms. Candidates belonging to North East Region, Gorkhas, and Garhwalies will be given 4 cms height relaxation.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.
Indian Army Soldier GD Selection Process
- The Selection Process of Army Women Military Police (WMP) Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Fitness Test/ Measurement Test (PFT/ PMT)
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applications are invited from eligible female applicants for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06th June 2021 to 20th July 2021
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune and Shillong
- Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card.
- Venues listed above may undergo a change
- For details regarding application fee for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) Army Bharti Jobs 2021 through the Indian Army Recruitment 2021, refer to the Indian Army Notification 2021 given website
Check out below: