Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 20 Havildar Posts
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 – Indian Army has announced online application from eligible male applicants for recruitment as Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC) in the Indian Army. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30th October 2019. Check out the complete details about Indian Army Havildar (SAC) like vacancy, dates, eligibility, age limit, qualification, application procedure, application fees, number of vacancies, pay scale and more for Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019.
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Application: 01st October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th October 2019
Join Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 Details
- The duties of the trade include the advancement in the field of Digital Cartography, GIS and also the integration of GIS-enabled Decision Support Systems as Force Multipliers in the Indian Army
- Name of the Board: Join Indian Army
- Post Name: Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC)
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
- Total Number of vacancies is 20 (Twenty). These vacancies are tentative and may be changed at any stage.
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for In-Service and Civilian Applicants are as given below:
- Civilian Applicants: The age bracket in respect of civilian applicants would not be below 20 years of age and not above 25 years of age on 01st Oct 2019 (i.e applicants born between 01 Oct 1994 to 01st Oct 1999 inclusive of both dates)
- In-Service Applicants: The age bracket in respect of In-Service applicants would not be above 28 years of age as on 01st Oct 2019 (i.e applicants born between 01st Oct 1991 to 01st Oct 1999 inclusive of both dates)
- The minimum educational qualification for appointment of Havildar (SAC) are
- The Individual holding BA/B.Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Science and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized Board/ University.
- Note: The above mandatory educational qualification should be acquired by individuals from recognized universities. All the educational qualification criteria are common for In-service and Civil Applicants.
- An applicant should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums
- Serving combatants or Remustering applicants must be in the medical category SHAPE-1. Remustering applicants will be exempted from recruiting medical exam at the time of recruiting rally
- Minimum physical standards will be as under depending upon the region of the country (details can be obtained from the nearest HQ Recruiting Zone/Army Recruitment Office/IRO, Delhi Cantt):
|Ser No||Region||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kg)||Chest |
|(j)||Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoys (Locals)||155||50||77|
|(k)||Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoys (Settlers)||165||50||77|
Physical Fitness Test: Physical Fitness Tests applicable are as follows
|(a)||1.6 km Run||Upto 05 Minutes 30 seconds (Group-1 ),|
5 minutes 31 seconds to 05 minutes 45 second
|(b)||Pull Ups (Beam)||Minimum 6 Pull ups.|
|(c)||Zig Zag Balance||qualify|
|(d)||9 Feet Ditch Jump||qualify|
|Note: Provisions for extra time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain Areas: –|
(i) Upto 5000 ft – as above.
(ii) Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – additional 30 secs.
(ii) Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – additional 120 secs.
- Screening: Applicants found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by a medical exam at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone.
- Written Exam: Screened applicants will be put through the written exam which will be conducted on 23rd February 2020.
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- The recruitment will be carried out through all the Headquarters Recruiting Zones and Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt).
- Civil Applicants can appear for screening and written exams only in the Headquarter Recruiting Zone or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) covering their place of domicile.
- In-Service applicants will appear for screening and written in the Recruiting Zones or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) nearest to their place of posting.
- Submission of Application by Civil Applicants and In-Service Applicants.
- Civil Applicants. Applications will only be accepted online on the Website joinindianarmy.nic.in (detailed instructions given in „INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION‟).
- In-Service applicants. Applications will only be accepted through the official channel (detailed instructions are given in „INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN-SERVICE APPLICANTS‟).
- All the above terms and conditions, vacancies and selection procedures are subject to change from time to time. Only male applicants are eligible to apply.
- List of recognized universities to be verified from the official website of UGC/AICTE/AIU or the nearest Headquarter Recruiting Zone / Army Recruiting Office/ Independent Recruiting Office, Delhi Cantt.
- Applicants who are serving with any organization and are selected will produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at Zonal Recruiting Office before dispatch.
- The applicants are required to produce the following original documents when called for screening
- Applicants can click on “Check Eligibility” on joinindianarmy.nic.in and can apply online for chosen / eligible career option in the Indian Army. For online application applicants should carry the following:
- Education qualification certificates including matriculation certificate.
- Personal details, including permanent address with PIN Code.
- Verification/domicile certificate.
- Have a personal valid e-mail.
- Have a personal mobile number