Indian Air Force Airman Recruitment 2020 in Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor)
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force announced the opportunities for Male Indian/Nepalese Citizens from the State of Tamil Nadu, State of Kerala, UT of Puducherry, UT of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and UT of Lakshadweep Islands to join as Airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group “X” (Education Instructor) Trade will be held at Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Check out the complete details of Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019 like vacancy, eligibility, age limit, qualification, the application process, selection criteria, pay scale, dates and more.
IAF Airmen 2020 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Name of the Posts: Airmen in Group “X” (Education Instructor)
- Total No. of Vacant Posts: Various
- Type of Job: Current Govt Jobs
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application Start 17th October 2019 to 21st October 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 21st October 2019
- IAF Recruitment Rally Date: 17th October up to 23rd October 2019
IAF Airmen Recruitment Test Schedule
The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade will be held at Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641046 as per the selection program is given below.
- Rally Venue: Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- All the districts of the State of Tamil Nadu, UT of Puducherry and UT of Andaman and Nicobar
- 17th October 2019: Physical Fitness Test, Written Test (Objective) and Written Test (Subjective) Islands
- 18th October 2019: Adaptability Test – 1, Instructional Ability Test
- 19th October 2019: Adaptability Test – 2
- 20th October 2019: Reserve Day
- 21st October 2019: Physical Fitness Test, Written Test (Objective) Written Test (Subjective)
- All the districts of the State of Kerala and UT of Lakshadweep Islands
- 22nd October 2019: Adaptability Test – 1, Instructional Ability Test
- 23rd October 2019: Adaptability Test – 2
Eligibility for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020
- For Graduates: Applicants should be born between 19 July 1995 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
- For Post-Graduates: Aspirants should be born between 19 July 1992 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age limit is 25 years for graduates and 28 years for postgraduate applicants respectively, as on the date of enrolment. Married applicants are eligible if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years.
- Aspirants should have completed BA with English as one of the subjects or B.Sc with Physics/ Psychology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ IT / Computer Science/ Statistics as one of the subjects or BCA with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a government recognized institute OR
- MA in English/ Psychology or M.Sc in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT or MCA with 50% marks and B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute.
- Graduation, Post-Graduation and B.Ed programs should be recognized by UGC/ NCTE/ Competent accreditation authority
Physical Standards and Medical Standards
- Height: 5 cm
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Visual Acuity: 6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9 each eye
- Maximum limits of Ref Error: Not exceeding +3.50D including astigmatism
- Colour Vision: CP-III
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Group “X” (Education Instructor) Trade
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds (up to 27 Years of Age) and within 7 Minutes (for applicants above 27 years of age). Applicants shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test
- Note: Applicants are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pant.
- Written Test – Written Test is divided into two parts and will be conducted separately as follows:
- Written Test (Objective) – This test contains two subjects English and GK & CA (General knowledge & Current Affairs) having 25 questions each. Questions are of multiple choice and the duration of the examination will be 45 minutes (for both subjects). Negative marking is applicable to this part of examination as per the instructions vide Para 19 (c), below
- Written Test (Subjective) – All applicants who pass written (Objective) shall only be permitted to appear in this test. This test contains two questions, one essay writing, and one precis writing. This part of the examination carries 25 marks and the duration of the exam is 35 minutes. Negative marking is NOT applicable in this part
Marking Pattern for Written Test (Objective)
- 01 mark for every correct answer. (ii) Nil (0) marks for a un-attempted question.
- 25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer or choosing more than one option as the answer.
Indian Air Force Airmen Salary Details
- During the training period, selected applicants will receive a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month.
- On the successful completion of training, the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) and Group ‘X’ Pay shall be Rs. 40,600/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable).
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Interested and eligible applicants need to remain present at below
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available ONLY on web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in and No Intimation shall be given in any News Paper/Any Other Media.
- All applicants are required to see the website of this office from time to time.
- Copies of the display list will also be sent to District Magistrate of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (through Airmen Selection Centre) and will also be available at Central Airmen Selection Board web portal airmenselection.cdac.in
- The inclusion of names of the applicants in the PSL depends upon the performance of the applicants in the rally
- The inclusion of name in the PSL does not guarantee automatic enrolment. Enrolment is strictly in order of merit from the PSL subject to medical fitness, availability of vacancies, not exceeding the age of 25/28 years (for graduates/post-graduates) on date of enrolment and meeting other laid down eligibility criteria as and when called for enrolment
- The validity of PSL shall be 06 months from the date of display and shall be applicable only for Intake No. 02/2020.
- Any Corrigendum/Changes/Updates shall be available ONLY on web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media