CRPF Recruitment 2020 for 789 Constable, HC, Inspector & SI Posts
CRPF Recruitment 2020 – The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) under the Ministry of Home Affairs has released a recruitment notification for Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, Combatised Paramedical Staff. The CRPF will fill up the vacancies for the post of Head Constable, Inspector, Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. There are a total of 789 Vacancies that has been notified by CRPF in the notification. Check out the complete details like eligibility, vacancy details, application form, important dates, last date to apply, physical test, age limit, fees for CRPF Recruitment 2020.
गृह मंत्रालय के तहत केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल (सीआरपीएफ) ने समूह “बी” और “सी” गैर-मंत्रालयी, गैर-राजपत्रित, संयुक्त पैरामेडिकल स्टाफ के लिए एक भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी की है। सीआरपीएफ हेड कांस्टेबल, इंस्पेक्टर, सब-इंस्पेक्टर और असिस्टेंट सब इंस्पेक्टर के पद के लिए रिक्तियां भरेंगे। कुल 789 रिक्तियां हैं जिन्हें अधिसूचना में सीआरपीएफ द्वारा अधिसूचित किया गया है। पात्रता, रिक्ति विवरण, आवेदन पत्र, महत्वपूर्ण तिथि, आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि, शारीरिक परीक्षण, आयु सीमा, सीआरपीएफ भर्ती 2020 के लिए शुल्क जैसे संपूर्ण विवरण देखें।
Also See: UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2020
CRPF SI & Constable Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up 789 vacancies of SI, ASI, Constable & Head Constable posts under Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ in non-ministerial, non-gazetted Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) across the country.
|Department Name||Central Reserve Police Forces (CRPF)|
|No. of Vacancies||789 Posts|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI); Asst. Sub Inspector (ASI); Head Constable; Constable|
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Start Date of the Application Process||20th July 2020|
|Last Date of Online application process||31st August 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||20th December 2020|
CRPF Vacancy Details
|The CRPF has released new vacancies for the Paramedical Posts. Check out the vacancies as released on 10th July 2020 is given below.|
|Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)||175|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||84|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist)||5|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician)||4|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||64|
|Assistant Sub Inspector/Electro Cardiography Technician||1|
|Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/Nursing Assistant/Medic)||88|
|Head Constable (ANM/Midwife)||3|
|Head Constable (Dialysis Technician)||8|
|Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant)||84|
|Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||5|
|Head Constable (Electrician)||1|
|Head Constable (Steward)||3|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||121|
|Constable (Table Boy)||1|
|Head Constable (Veterinary)||3|
|Head Constable (Lab Technician)||1|
|Head Constable (Radiographer)||1|
- Inspector (Dietitian) –Sc (Home Science/ Home Economics) with Nutrition as subject or equivalent from recognized university of central/state Government and Diploma in Dietetics from an institute Recognized by State of Central Government or Master Degree in Home Science (Food & Nutrition) from any recognized University of Central / State Government.
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) – 12th class pass from a recognized Board; and passed the three and half years course in diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Recognized Board and University. Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer) – Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Subject or equivalent; and Diploma or Certificate (2 years course) in Radio diagnosis from an institution of the Central or State Government or an institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and Two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute; and shall be registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist) – Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Subject or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and Bachelor in Physiotherapy or 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy from an institution recognized by an institution recognized by All India Council Technical or any Central or State Government.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) – Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Two years of dental hygienist course recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician) – Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Diploma or certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology granted by an institution of the Central Govt. or State Govt or an Institution recognized by the Central Govt or State Govt.
- Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro Cardiography Technician – Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Certificate in Electro Cardio Graphy Technology from an institute recognized by All India Council.
- Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic/ANM/Midwife/Dialysis Technician) – 12th class pass and Two year Diploma or certificate course
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant) – 10th pass and certificate
- Head Constable (Electrician and Steward) – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Diploma
- Constable – Matriculation pass and relevant experience
- Head Constable (Veterinary) – 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board. Degree or Diploma or certificate of minimum one year duration related to veterinary therapeutic or live stock management
- Head Constable (Lab Technician) – 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board. Two years Diploma or Certificate course in Veterinary Lab Technician with one year experience as veterinary lab technician from Government Hospital or Government recognised hospital or Government Institutions.
- Head Constable (Radiographer) – 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board. Degree or Diploma Certificates programmes in veterinary radiography from a recognised Institution.
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
- HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- ITBP Recruitment 2020 for 51 GD Constable Post through Sports Quota
- Sub-Inspector – 30 Years
- Assistant Sub – Inspector – 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable – 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Electrician)- 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Steward) and Constable – 18 to 23 Years
- The candidates will be selected in the following procedures for the CRPF Recruitment 2020. There will be four stages of selection for all the posts of CRPF Recruitment 2020.
- Stage I: This will comprise of the following two stages of recruitment
- Stage II: The shortlisted candidates from stage I will be issued admit card for the written exam.
- Written examination: This will comprise of one Paper containing 100 questions each carrying 01 mark (Total – 100 Marks) of 02 Hours duration in two parts.
PART-A (50 Marks)
- General Intelligence and Reasoning 10 Question of 01 mark each.
- General Awareness 10 Question of 01 mark each.
- Numerical aptitude – 15 Question of 01 mark each.
- English/Hindi comprehension 15 Questions of 01 mark each
PART-B (50 Questions of 01 mark each )
- Questions will be of the concerned profession of the trade. The level of questions will be at par with eligibility criteria required for particular trade and rank.
- Stage III: Trade Test and Screening of Documents
- It is mandatory to qualify in written examination as well as in trade test separately. Any candidate declared not qualified in trade test will not be eligible for further recruitment process irrespective of his/her marks obtained in written test. Trade test will be of 20 marks and of qualifying in nature.
- Stage IV: Medical Examination
- For the post of Insp/ Dietician, SI(Staff Nurse) / SI(Radiographer) / ASI (Pharmacist) /ASI (Physiotherapist)/ ASI (Dental Technician) / ASI (Lab. Tech) / ASI(ECG Technician)/ HC(Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/Medic)/ HC(ANM/Midwife)/HC(Dialysis Technician)/ HC (Jr. X-ray Assistant)/HC(Lab. Assist)/HC(Electrician)/HC (Steward)/HC (Veterinary)/ HC Radiographer(Veterinary)/ HC Lab Technician (Veterinary)
- Height – 170 cm and 157 cm
- Chest – 80 cm minimum expansion of 5 cm and; not Applicable
- The written examination will be conducted in following cities:
- New Delhi
- The application fee for CRPF Recruitment is to be paid Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal payable at SBI-Bangrasia
- Unreserved/EWS/OBC Category Rs.200/- for Group B Posts and Rs.100/ for Group C posts as examination fee
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The application forms for the CRPF Recruitment is to be paid only through the offline mode.
- The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelopes mentioning correspondence address of the applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/ deposited.
- The application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs.
- Applicant must read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Applicant must supply all the required details while filling up the form and will have to paste their photograph and signature. Due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected.
- No representation correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelops mentioning correspondence address of applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited. Application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs. Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” should be written on the top of envelop before dispatching it to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”
- The applicants should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for post in the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Department will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination 2020” should be written on the top of envelop before dispatching it to the address that is given: Address “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”
- The applicants should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for post in the application form and send it on or before 31st August 2020.
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Entrance Test 2021
- KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee 2020
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 for General Manager (Logistics) Posts
- NHIDCL Recruitment 2020 for Manager Posts