CRPF Recruitment 2021, Walk in for 50 General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts
CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 13th May 2021. Suitable and willing Male & Female candidates may attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for engagement of 50 General Duty Medical Officers in various CRPF Units/ GC/ CHs/ Institutions on Contractual Basis as per details/dates given below.
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
Also Apply Indian Navy SSR and AA Recruitment 2021
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
- Candidates can check the number of total posts of GDMO required in different zones of CRPF Units in the given table below.
|Name of Post & Zone||No. of Post|
|GDMO (J & K Zone)||18|
|GDMO (North East Zone)||06|
|GDMO (Central Zone)||19|
|GDMO (Southern Zone)||07|
CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||05th May 2021|
|Walk-In Date||13th May 2021|
Eligibility for CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021
- Suitable and willing Male & Female candidates may attend Walk-in-interview for engagement of 50 General Duty Medical Officers in various CRPF Units/GC/CHs/Institutions on Contractual Basis as per details/dates given below:
General Duty Medical Officer
- Appointment is purely on contract basis and the initial period of appointment of contract will be for three years which may be extended for further 02 years on year to year basis subject to the Maximum age of 70 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate must not be more than 70 Years as on 13th May 2021.
CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview. Candidates who are willing to apply for the desired job posts need to reach the Walk-In Interview Venue on 13th May 2021 at 9 am. Candidates must reach along with all their original documents and certificates with one self-attested photocopy of the documents. For more details, candidates are requested to go through the official notification once.
- The selected candidates will be offered a remuneration of Rs. 75,000/- per month.
CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 May 2021
- While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original and photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. Interview will be followed by Medical Examination
- No TA/DA and boarding/lodging will be provided during walk-in-interview. No TA/DA will be paid during the period of engagement in CRPF on contractual basis/hiring basis. During the continuance of contract period he/she will be subject to follow the standard of discipline of the force and will execute the orders of administrative authority either written or verbal
- Interested candidates may also refer to official website www.crpf.gov.in for terms and conditions/ full details as applicable for contractual appointment of GDMOs and Specialist MOs.