CISF Recruitment 2019 for 300 Head Constable Posts
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Online applications has invited by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) from Male and Female citizens of Indian to fill 300 vacant posts of Head Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota for the year 2019. Check out complete details like pay scales, salary, important dates, eligibility, application form, the selection procedure for CISF Head Constable (GD) Recruitment 2019.
CISF Head Constable Pay Scales and Other Allowances:
- Head Constable (GD) – Pay matrix Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for application: 17th December 2019 up to 1700 Hrs
- Last Date for North East Region: 24th December 2019 up to 1700 Hrs
Check out CISF ASI Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
Only those candidates who fulfill the following eligibility standards will be eligible for recruitment against these vacancies:
- Education Qualification: 12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01st August 2019. (The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02nd August 1996 and later than 01st August 2001)
- Relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and up to 03 years for OBC candidates. (Relaxable up to 40 years in the case of departmental candidates as on 01st August 2019)
Physical Standards (Height and Chest)
- For all candidates:
- Men: Height in Cms-167; Chest in Cms-81-86
- Women: Height in Cms-153
- For Hillmen and Tribesmen i.e. Gorkhas, Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Dogras, Marathas and Adivasis:
- Men: Height in Cms-160; Chest in Cms-81-86
- Women: Height in Cms-153
- Weight: For males and females proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
- Note: Relaxation in height and chest as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of a certificate from the competent authorities that the candidate belongs to the community/area as specified above.
- Candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, bow legs, squint eyes, inability to close that left eye, inability to flex the fingers often, varicose vein and any other obvious deformities and should bear good mental health.
- Visual Acuity unaided (Near vision) – Better eye – N6; Worse eye – N9
- Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant vision) – Better eye – 6/6; Worse eye – 6/9
- Refraction – Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
- Color vision – CP-III BY ISIHARA
- In the right-handed person, the Right eye is a better eye and vice versa.
- Binocular vision is required.
- The Medical Examination shall be conducted as per Uniform Medical guidelines for medical examination issued by MHA vide UO.A-VI-I/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20.05.2015 and as amended from time to time.
- Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurement but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, as followed in the Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than 1⁄4 of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior
- International tournament during the last edition. Or
- Should have a medal-winning performance in Senior / Junior National Games/ Championship during the last edition. Or
- Should have represented a State or equivalent unit, in National Games/National Championship in Senior /Junior level during the last edition Or
- Any medal in all India Inter University Championship during the last edition Or
- Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship during the last edition.
- Should have represented the country as a member of the Senior/Junior International tournament during the last edition. Or
- Should have won any medal in the National competition at Senior/Junior level during the last edition. Or
- Should have represented in State team or equivalent unit, in National Games/Championship in Senior/Junior level during the last edition Or
- Member of medal-winning team in All India Inter-University Championship during the last edition. Or
- Gold Medal in National School Games/ Championship during the last edition.
- Note: The person should have been the playing member of the team during the last edition.
Check out CISF Constable Recruitment 2019
- Candidates whose applications are found in order will be put through the following selection procedure:-
Trial Test in sports events:
- Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be put through the trial test in the sports event to which he/she belongs. The trial test will be qualifying in nature.
- This organization will not be responsible for any accident/injury caused to the candidate during the course of trial/test.
- Those who qualified in the Trial test will be put through the Proficiency Test of 40 marks. The minimum cut off marks in Proficiency Test for all events /sports will be 20 marks. Those who fail to secure the qualifying marks will be issued a rejection slip. Additional marks out of 10 will be accorded to the candidate having a meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports event.
- Final Selection of candidates will be made strictly according to merit taking into consideration the performance of the candidates during the course of Proficiency Test and the achievement/performance of the candidates during the last edition will also be taken into consideration.
- Finally, selected candidates will be medically examined and their appointment in the CISF would be subject to their fitness in the medical examination as per the instructions issued from time to time.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Application procedure for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 below will send their applications to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft drawn in favor of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office as mentioned against each at column No.4. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Application received after the due date/ incomplete/ unsigned/ without a photograph or proper enclosure will be summarily rejected.
Check out more Government Jobs