CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for CISF Recruitment
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has been invited applications from applicants to apply for Constable (Tradesman) Posts. Interested applicants can apply for the post offline by sending their filled up application form to the given address on the official notification. CISF Constable Jobs 2022 will be recruiting 914 posts of Constable (Tradesman) in the organization.
Check out complete details here about CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, salary, pay scale for CISF Constable Jobs 2022.
Check out more Defence Jobs
CISF कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2022: केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल (CISF) ने कांस्टेबल (ट्रेड्समैन) पदों के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवेदकों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक आधिकारिक अधिसूचना पर दिए गए पते पर अपना भरा हुआ आवेदन पत्र भेजकर ऑफ़लाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। CISF कांस्टेबल जॉब्स 2022 में संगठन में कॉन्स्टेबल (ट्रेड्समैन) के 914 पदों पर भर्ती होगी।
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Opening Date: September 2022
- Closing Date: October 2022
- Closing date for North East Region: October 2022
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Recruitment Sector wise /Trade wise/Category wise vacancies of Constable (Tradesmen) 2022 are as under:
- Const. / Cook – 350 Posts
- Const. / Cobbler – 13 Posts
- Const. / Barber – 109 Posts
- Const. / Washer-man – 133 Posts
- Const. / Carpenter – 14 Posts
- Const. / Sweeper – 270 Posts
- Const. / Painter – 6 Posts
- Const. / Mason – 5 Posts
- Const. / Plumber – 4 Posts
- Const. / Mali – 4 Posts
- Const. / Electrician – 3 Posts
- Const. / Cobbler – 1 Post
- Const. / Barber – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper)
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper) Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government
- applicants between age group 18 to 23 years as on August 1, 2021 can apply. The applicant should not have been born earlier than August 2, 1996 and later than August 1, 2002.
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe – Upto 05 years in upper age limit.
- Other Backward Class – Upto 03 years in upper age limit.
- Applicants of Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 – Upto 05 years in upper age limit for UR & EWS applicants
- Children and dependent family members of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat – Upto 05 years in upper age limit for UR & EWS applicants.
Also See: Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- All eligible applicants applying for the recruitment will be issued admit card for the 1st stage of the recruitment i.e. PET/PST/Documentation & Trade test after verification of information submitted by them. Detailed scrutiny of their documents will be done after PST/PET.
- If any required document is not provided by the applicant at this stage, his candidature will be cancelled and he will be issued a rejection slip. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the applicant to verify his eligibility as prescribed in this notice and to submit all required documents at the time of applying.
- The sequence of recruitment process would be as follows:
- a) Height Bar Test
- b) Physical Efficiency Test
- c) Physical Standard Test
- d) Documentation
- e) Trade Test
- f) Written Test
Height Bar Test (HBT) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Those applicants found eligible in height bar test will be put through the next stage i.e. PET.
Physical Efficiency Test (Pet) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Those applicants who qualify the height bar test will be subjected to 1.6 Kms race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
Physical Standard Test
- The applicants who are qualified Height Bar Test/PET will be measured for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers or; the applicants who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in Documentation
- The applicants who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process by giving rejection slip, thereof.
- The person who seeks appointment for the above posts is liable to undergo medical examination in accordance with uniform guidelines for medical exam in CAPFs & AR and other instructions issued from time to time to assess their physical and medical fitness. He shall fulfill the medical standards as elucidated therein
- Weight: Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurement but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
- Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
CISF Constable Application Form 2022
- The application on the proforma as per Appendix-“A‟ should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 4 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 5. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen applicants are exempted from application fee.
- Application should be sent so as to reach concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-8 above by October 2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by October 2022 (05:00 P.M.). No application will be entertained which is received after the due date
Mode of Payment
- The applicants belonging to UR, EWS & OBC categories applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer concerned under column 4 and payable at the post office under column 5 as shown in the para-8 above.
- The call letters / admit cards for PET/PST, documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Detailed Medical Exam will be available on website and can be downloaded from https://cisfrectt.in
- applicants are advised to download the above documents from CISF Recruitment website only. There will be no link with at any other website.