BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 for J&K and Ladakh Candidates
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 – Border Security Force (BSF) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Constable (GD) for Male & Female candidates of J&K and Ladakh for the year 2019. Applications are invited from the male and female candidates belonging to UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh for the post of constable (GD) in Border Security Force and Central Industrial Force.
Apply Now – BSF Constable Recruitment 2020
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The date for submission of the application form: 07th November to 14th November 2019
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Border Security Forces (BSF)
- Employment Type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Post: Constable (GD)
- Job Location: J&K and Ladakh
Category wise vacancy details:
- BSF: Entire J&K and Ladakh (Total 494), Border Districts of J&K and Ladakh: Total 124
- CISF: Entire J&K and Ladakh Total 566
- BSF: Entire J&K and Ladakh (Total: 87), Border districts of J&K and Ladakh (Total 22)
- CISF: Entire J&K and Ladakh (Total: 63)
BSF Constable Salary Details:
- Level -3 (Rs. 21700-69100)
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01st August 2019. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 2/8/1996 and later than 1/8/2001.
- Age relaxation will be as per the government norms.
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/University.
- Height: Male-165 Cms, Female- 155 Cms
- Chest: Male: Unexpanded-78 Cms, Expanded: Min. expansion 5 Cms
- Weight: For males and females proportions to height and age as per medical standards.
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 both eyes without correction.
Eligibility for Reemployment of Ex-servicemen:
- In respect of the Ex-Servicemen, being trained soldiers, only written test and medical fitness test to ascertain their medical category will be conducted. Relaxation of upper age limit to the extent of the military service plus 3 years is applicable. However, break-in Army service and re-employment should not exceed 2 years. No physical efficiency test will be held for Ex-servicemen.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on a physical standard test, physical efficiency test and written test.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates who fulfill the above physical and medical standards should personally appear at the PST & PET center designated in respect of their districts from 7th November to 14th November 2019 for registration of their applications.
- The candidates while reporting at the PST & PET centers will bring along with them a duly filled application form as peer the prescribed format at Annexure-I. The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten on one side only in full scape plain paper with passport size photograph affixed at the prescribed place in the application form. The application forms should be enclosed with the following documents:
- Candidates are requested to fill up the application form in Hindi or English language.
- Self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials as proof of Educational qualification and age/ date of birth.
- Self-attested copy of caste/category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates issued by the prescribed authority.
- Self-attested copy of Domicile certificate and any one of the identity proof i.e. Aadhar card. Voter card or Ration card etc.
- A form for the issue of admit card will also be filled in and should be submitted along with passport size photograph as per Annexure-II along with the application form.