BSF Recruitment 2021 – 269 Constable Ground Duty (Group C) Posts at BSF Notification
BSF Constable Recruitment 2021 – The Border Security Force (BSF), under the Ministry of Home Affairs, has invited online applications from 266 talented players for the post of Constable (Ground Round Duty) under the Sports Quota in Border Security.
Force (BSF) will be deployed all over India on full time basis through direct recruitment. The online application-cum-registration for this application started on August 09, 2021 and will close on September 22, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
BSF Constable Job Details
- Names of Posts: Posts of Constable (Ground Round Duty) under Sports Quota in BSF
- Organization: Border Security Force (BSF)
- Job Responsibilities: Empty
- Job Status: All Over India
BSF Constable Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of online application for BSF Constable Post: August 9, 2021 (00:01 am)
- Last Date of online application for BSF Constable Post: September 22, 2021 (11:59 pm)
BSF Constable Vacancy Details
- Athletics (Men/Women) – 45
- Wrestling (Men/Women) – 22
- Kabaddi (Men) – 10
- Boxing (Men/Women) – 20
- Archery (Men/Women) – 20
- Weight Lifting (Men/Women) – 17
- Judo (Men/Women) – 16
- Swimming (Men/Women) – 16
- Water Sports (Men/Women) – 16
- Wushu (Men) – 11
- Volleyball (Men) – 10
- Tae-Kwondo (Men) – 10
- Hockey (Men) – 08
- Gymnastics (Men) – 08
- Football (Men) – 08
- Handball (Men) – 08
- Body Building (Men) – 06
- Shooting (Men/Women) – 06
- Basketball (Men) – 06
- Cross Country (Men/Women) – 04
- Equestrian (Men) – 02
- Total No. of Vacancies – 269 Posts
Also Apply CRPF Commandant Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for BSF Constable Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should have acquired Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and Television or, Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software general Electronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute.
- Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio ‘and Television or, General Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software or, Electrician or Fitter: or, Info Technology & Electronics System maintenance or, Com Equipment Maintenance or, Computer Hardware or, Network Technician or, Mechatronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute. Or
- Pass in Intermediate or 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
- For applying for the post, as of August 1, 2021 applicants should be between 18 to 23 years of age. Applicants should note that recruitment for the post of Constable under Group C is temporary. However, it might be made permanent by Border Security Force.
BSF Constable Selection Process
- The selection of applicants for BSF Constable Ground Duty (Group C) Jobs 2021 through BSF Constable Recruitment 2021 will be done through a Written Examination, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation and Medical as notified in the BSF Notification 2021.
BSF Constable Pay Scale / Salary
- Applicants selected to BSF Constable Ground Duty (Group C) Jobs 2021 through BSF Constable Recruitment 2021 will be paid emolument on the pay scale of Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month as specified in the BSF Constable.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Border Security Force, BSF Recruitment 2021 applications have started for 269 posts of Constables under sports quota. The online application for the posts has started today, August 9, 2021.
- Candidates who are interested to apply for the post can check here for details bsf.gov.in.
- Candidates willing to apply for the post should note that BSF will accept application forms only online. No other mode will be entertained to accept the forms. Under the Sports category, the following sports will be allowed: Hockey, Boxing, Judo, Swimming, Kabaddi, Gymnastics, Weight Lifting, Water Sports, Archery, Shooting, Football, Cross-Country, Taekwondo, and Athletics.
- Candidates should note that in order to appear for the posts, they should have passed matriculation or any other equivalent from any recognized board. Further, players who have participated and won medals in competitions recognized by International Olympic Associations or those recognized by Indian Olympic Association will be able to apply for the post.
- In team events, those who have won medals in National Games, National Championships will be able to participate.
- Further, those teams which participated in Indian Olympic Association can also apply.
Cost of Application
- Applicant should have to pay application fee of Rs. 100 for GEN/OBC through online mode by debit card /Credit card & Internet banking.