CSIR NET Form 2018 – Interested & eligible applicants may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in. In order to apply On-line, the applicants are required to download Bank challan Performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country. CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 – Apply through Online Application. Before applying Online, applicants are advised to go through the detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website CAREFULLY.
CSIR NET Online Application | CSIR UGC NET Online Form
CSIR NET Form – Applicants after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his/her recent black & white photograph, put his/her signature at the required space, attach requisite certificates and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to Sr. Controller of Examination, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
Before applying CSIR NET Form Online, applicants are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
Also Check: CSIR NET Exam 2018 Notification
The last date for receipt of the duly completed hard copy of Online submitted the application form, with the required enclosures which is to be sent in an envelope superscribed with Subject Code, Centre Code, Medium Code and Online Generated Application Number to the Deputy Secretary, Examination Unit, HRDG, CSIR, Complex, Opp. Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa New Delhi-110012.
Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected; applicants should note that successful submission of the online application does not mean that they have been registered for this test.
Examination fee paid through Bank Challan for a particular examination will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.
Applicants must also check all the columns of Bank Challan, online application, which are to be filled in properly to avoid cancellation of application, Please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft (DD), IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
Applicants should note carefully that submission of examination fee will be only through Credit Card, Debit Card or NET Banking.
The Last date for submission of online application form will be November 2018
Applicants should also note carefully that the online application form has provision for uploading the following certificates/documents:
- Scanned photograph (JPEG/JPG format with dimension ranging from 130×160 to 260×360. File size should be less than 150KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
- Scanned Signature (JPEG/JPG format with dimension ranging from 90×25 to 225×100. File size should be less than 150KB; valid file name; must have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marksheet or testimonials clearly mentioning the semester that you are pursuing or passed with clear indication of % of mark scored, to confirm your eligibility to take the exam. The applicants are to note that the uploaded document should clearly indicate the % of mark scored. (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
- Category certificate that you belong to SC/ST/PwD/OBC (non-creamy layer) (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
- PwD Certificate (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed);
- Applicants applying under Result Awaited (RA) category should upload the Attestation Form duly attested by the HoD of the University/College/Institute (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB; valid file name; should have only one extension. Only Alpha-Numeric characters allowed with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space not allowed).
These certificates/documents are essential to verify your eligibility for the exam on the basis of your educational qualification, % of mark etc. and also for age relaxation and fee concession.
As applicants are not required to send hard copies of application alongwith requisite certificates/ documents for this Exam, applicants should, therefore, make sure that they upload all the relevant certificates/ documents so as to avoid disqualification for want of the requisite certificates/documents.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Fees Structure 2018
Examination Fee for Online Application: Applicants applying for the Test may deposit their Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country by paying the following fee in cash:
General – Rs.1000/-; Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non-Creamy Layer – Rs.500/-; SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) – Rs.250/-.
Also See: CSIR NET Exam Date 2018
Srinagar and Imphal applicants may deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT by giving particulars of the Indian Bank, as notified in the fee deposit challan.
OBC applicants who are not covered under the provisions as applicable to OBC – Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) applicants shall be treated as a General Category applicants for all purposes.
CSIR NET Apply Online – Important Points
- While applying for this test, please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions and follow all the laid down procedures/guidelines for this test.
- While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
- List of applicants registered for this test will be made available on website tentatively on October 2018. The applicants must refer to our website for checking their registration in time & for updates from time to time.
- Facility for downloading e-Admit Cards to the registered applicants will be provided on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in. No paper Admit Card will be sent by post. No duplicate e-admit card shall be issued to the applicants at the Exam Centre. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay on the part of the applicants.
- The Test Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The applicant opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form will be supplied bilingual Test Booklet and Applicant opting for English medium will be supplied Test Booklet printed in English Version only. The applicant will be required to answer as per option exercised in the Application Form.
- The actual number of questions in each Part and Section to be asked and attempted may vary from subject to subject.
- Applicants enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the required qualifying Exam may apply under Result Awaited (RA) category & upload attestation form.
- Applicant should not submit more than one application. If an applicant submits more than one application none of the applications of such applicant will be entertained
- Applicant should exercise due care in filling up the application form. In case of any error on the part of the applicant, he/she will be held solely responsible for any loss suffered by him/her. No change in the entries made in the original application form will be allowed under any circumstances at later stage.
- No applicant shall be permitted to leave the Exam Hall before the expiry of 3 Hours from the start of the exam.
- The applicants will be permitted to take their Test Booklet and also the carbonless duplicate copy of OMR sheet with them after the completion of the examination for their reference/record.
- The OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the applicants 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam while the Test Booklet shall be distributed 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam to enable the applicants to go through the instructions and correctly fill up the required particulars.
- No individual intimation by any mode will be sent to the applicants
- OBC applicants whose caste is not listed in Central List (as available on NCBC website) and are not covered under the provisions as applicable to OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL) shall be treated as a General Category applicants for all purposes and shall not be eligible to get the benefit of relaxation in age & fee concession etc. Accordingly, OBC Applicants not belonging to OBC Non-Creamy Layer shall indicate their category as ‘General’.