Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarships 2017
Scholarship 2017 | China Scholarship 2017 | Women’s Scholarship 2017
Credit Suisse China has invited applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship – a financial assistance to full-time undergraduate or Master’s degree female students at a university in China.
The scholarship is intended to give exceptional students exposure to the world of Investment Banking. The winners of the scholarship will need to have:
- An excellent academic track record.
- Strong intellectual skills, quantitative ability and a systematic, logical approach to solving problems.
- Solid leadership skills and a commitment to the highest ethical standards of behavior.
- A results orientation, good multi-tasking skills, and a strong work ethic.
- A self-starter who is driven, yet can also work well in a team environment.
- An excellent communicator and listener.
Scholarship Award: USD 1,000.
Number of Scholarship: 03 (Three) Undergraduate or Master’s degree female students.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Undergraduate or master’s degree female students who are studying full-time at a university in China and are on track to graduate in 2019/2020.
Students from any academic discipline or degree.
If applicants already hold other scholarships or intend to undertake a summer internship, they are still eligible and encouraged to apply.
Applicant need not have any prior finance experience or knowledge.
Scholarship Application Form 2017
Applications must be submitted via this website (https://credit-suisse.tal.net) online and include:
- Your résumé
- Cover letter (marked Reference 2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship).
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript.
Note: Please save and upload the resume and transcript to the online application form in ONE SINGLE FILE. Please review the Scholarship Terms and Conditions before applying.
Last Date for Application: October 18th, 2017, midnight (Hong Kong Time)
https://www.yosearch.net/credit-suisse-china-investment-banking-womens-scholarships/https://www.yosearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/study.jpghttps://www.yosearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/study-150x150.jpgScholarshipschina scholarship,credit suisse china scholarship,scholar,scholarship 2017,scholarship application,scholarship form,Scholarship Program,women’s scholarshipScholarship 2017 | China Scholarship 2017 | Women's Scholarship 2017 Credit Suisse China has invited applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship - a financial assistance to full-time undergraduate or Master’s degree female students at a university in China. The scholarship is intended to give exceptional students exposure to...sanjana email@example.comAdministratorYosearch.net