Telangana Law Common Entrance Test 2018
Telangana LAWCET PGLCET 2018: Telangana State Council of Higher Education has invited applications from eligible applicants through Online Mode appear at the Law Common Entrance Test (TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2018) for admission into LL.B (3YDC & 5YDC) & LL.M. courses offered by the different Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 of Higher Education Department and its amendments).
- Important Dates for TS LAWCET PGLCET 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for TS LAWCET PGLCET 2018
- TSPGECET 2018 | Telangana PG Engineering CET 2018
- TSICET 2018 for Integrated MBA MCA Admission
- Telangana AGRICET 2018 Notification
TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2018 Applications must be submitted only through online mode. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in T.S. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card).
Online Application Fee:
- TSLAWCET 2018: 350/- (Rs. 250/- for SCs/STs).
- TSPGLCET 2018: 600/- (Rs. 500/- for SCs/STs).
Important Dates for Online Submission
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 22nd March 2018
Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee: 25th April 2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 500/- : 02nd May 2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 1000/- : 09th May 2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 2000/- : 16th May 2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 4000/- : 23th May 2018
more dates click here
Tags: application fee for tslawcet, integrated law programs, law entrance exam in telangana, law programs, llb programs, llm admission in telangana, llm programs, masters of law program, telangana law common entrance test, telangana law courses, telangana lawcet, telangana pglcet