DNB CET-SS for MD/MS/DNB Admission 2017 Session
The National Board of Examination (NBE) New Delhi is set to conduct Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test for Super Specialty Courses (DNB CET SS) for admission to 3 year Post Doctoral (MD/MS/DNB) for 2017 sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for NATBOARD DNBCET-SS Super Specialty Admission 2017
1) Final DNB Training (Post DNB 3 years): Applicants who have undergone training as a DNB trainee at any National Board of Examinations accredited Institute/Medical College /Hospital after having registered with NBE as a DNB trainee and are completing their 3 years of training as DNB trainee as per the following schedule:
Cutoff date for completion of DNB training December 31st 2016.
2) DM/MCh: Applicants who have passed the final exam leading to the award of Post Doctoral Degree from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and DM/MCh Degree has been awarded on or before December 31st 2016 can apply for the DNB Final Exam in same Specialty.
Submission of proof of having DM/MCh degree on or before December 31st 2016 is an essential prerequisite.
Applicants to ensure before applying for DNB Final Exam that the Post Doctoral Degree awarded to them is from an Indian University and is duly recognized as per IMC Act, 1956.
All applicants registered with NBE have to submit a self-attested copy of the registration letter/registration number issued by NBE with the application form for final exam.
Exam Pattern for DNBCET-SS 2017
CET-SS is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to post MD/MS/DNB 3-year Super Specialty courses.
The question paper shall comprise of 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with single correct response to be attempted by applicant in 3 hours.
The questions shall be of the level of postgraduate exit examination.
The questions shall cover topics from applied basic sciences, clinical practice and recent advances.
- Medical Specialties – 180 questions
- Surgical Specialties – 180 questions
- Pediatric Specialties (for neonatology) – 180 questions
For Medical Genetics – Eligible applicants from Medical specialties and Pediatric specialties (for neonatology) shall in addition undertake 30 MCQ paper in Medical Genetics.
There shall be no negative marking.
DNB CET SS 2017 Exam Centre
The tentative/proposed list of various theory centers is Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Kolkata, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Chennai, Trivandrum, Pune and Chandigarh.
- DNB Exam Fee – Rs.5500/-; Registration Fee – Nil & Total Fee Rs.5500/-
- DM/M.Ch Exam Fee – Rs.5500/-; Registration Fee Rs.1000/- & Total Fee Rs.6500/-
- 2nd attempt for only Practical Exam – Rs.5500/-
- Cost of Bulletin and Application Form – Rs.1000/-
How to Apply NATBOARD DNBCET-SS Super Specialty Admission 2017?
Registration for appearing in the DNB-CET SS examination is to be undertaken online at the website www.cetss.natboard.edu.in; application forms cannot be submitted in offline mode/printed copy by post.
Online Applications can be accessed and completed till 23:59 hours on September 26th 2016 only.
Applicants are advised to go through the registration guide at website before proceeding to complete their registration and scheduling process. Once the applicant has completed his/her registration and scheduling process, there will be no option to for re-registration.
Important Dates for DNB Super Specialty Courses 2017
Availability of Information Bulletin: September 16th 2016 onwards
Online Registration for DNB-CETSS Exam: September 26th to October 31st 2016
Examination Dates for DNB-CETSS: November 29th 2016
Cutoff Date of Completing DNB/MD/MS Qualification: December 31st 2016
Declaration of Results: By January 15th 2017
Tags: dnb admission 2016, dnb admission 2017, DNB CET 2016, dnb cet 2017, dnb md ms admission 2016, dnb md ms admission 2017, dnb md ms courses, dnb super specialty application form, dnb super specialty eligibility, dnbcet ss 2016, dnbcet ss 2017, dnbcet ss application dates, doctoral programs, medical courses, natboard dnbcet ss 2016, natboard dnbcet ss 2017, natboard exam, natboard post doctoral courses, natboard super specialty admission, natboard super specialty courses, online post doctoral programs, pg courses, pg medical courses, post doctoral courses, post doctoral programs, super specialty admission, super specialty admission 2016, super specialty admission 2017