MGM MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
MGM Institute of Health Science to conduct admissions for MGM MBBS Entrance Exam for 2016 session. The All India Pre Medical Common Entrance Test will be conducted in the constituent Colleges at Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad.
Eligibility for MGMIHS MBBS Program 2016
Must be an Indian National.
Must have been born on or before 31st December 1999.
Must be medically fit.
Must have passed Qualifying Examination with English, Physics and Biology as subjects from the board recognized by CBSE, New Delhi with not less than 50 percent marks in aggregate.
Applicants who have appeared or are going to appear in Qualifying Examination in March/April 2016 are also eligible, provided they produce documentary proof of having passed the said examination with minimum 50 percent marks at the time of admission counseling.
The MGM UG CET – 2016 will be conducted at Ahmadabad, Aurangabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Mumbai, Noida, Nanded, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Kochi, Panjim and Guwahati Centers.
Important Dates for MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
Availability of online application form and information brochure: March 07th 2016
Last date for submission of online application form: April 11th 2016
MGM UG CET 2016 MBBS Examination: April 23rd 2016
Candidates desirous to seek admission to MBBS course shall have to apply ONLINE in the prescribed application form to appear in MGM UG CET- 2016.
Before filling Online Application form download information brochure of MGM UG CET – 2016 and read the same carefully.
The Applicants must passess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of MGM UG CET – 2016.
The details of online form submission process on website www.mgmuhs.com are as mentioned below. (Not Applicable for NRI candidates).
- Instructions page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form.
- Applicant must fill all the entries in application form and upload his/ her Scanned photograph and signature.
- System will validate required fields before allowing him / her to submission.
- Eligible applicant will be able to submit the form; there is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button; applicant must verify the Correctness of entries made in application form; there is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked; after submission of form Bank Challan will be displayed in two parts.
- Unique Application No (Username) along with details of nonrefundable required fee will be available on challan and same details will be mailed to the applicant on his given Email ID.
- Applicant must take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of State Bank of India on Second Working Day on-words, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID.
‘Log In’ Link will be available on website www.mgmuhs.com to verify the Application Form.
Tags: MBBS Course, mbbs courses, mbbs degree, MBBS Entrance Exam, mbbs entrance exam 2016, MBBS Program, medical courses, medical degrees, medical entrance exam, medical entrance test, MGM Institute of Health Science, MGM MBBS Application, MGM MBBS Course, MGM MBBS Eligibility, MGM MBBS Entrance Exam, mgm ug cet 2016, MGMIHS MBBS Courses, online mbbs courses, online mbbs programs, online medical programs