- Karnataka TET 2016 Notification and Dates
- Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
- Exam Fees for KARTET 2016
- Application Procedure for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
- Exam Pattern for KARTET 2016
- Important Dates for KARTET 2016 Notification
- How to Apply Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test KARTET 2016.?
- Karnataka TET 2016 Hall Ticket
Karnataka TET 2016 Notification and Dates
Government of Karnataka has invited applications for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) for hiring Teachers. Interested applicants willing to participate in the test are required to submit their online applications through KARTET 2016 from October 14th 2016 to November 09th 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Educational Qualification: Applicants interested to appear and apply for KARTET 2016 are required to possess the following qualification – Passed PUC / Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or B.A / B.Sc along with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) etc.
Exam Fees for KARTET 2016
Applicants are required to remit the Examination Fee of Rs.500/ for appearing in either of Paper-II or I.
In case of General/2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Group Applicants – Rs.800/- for both Papers I & II.
In case of SC/ ST/CI Applicants – Rs.250/- for either of Paper-I or Paper-II and Rs.400/- for both Papers I & II.
Service Charges will be charged Rs.10/- extra by the bank. The fee can be remitted in the following way through Computer generated Challan by depositing the prescribed fees in Cash to CAC Account with State Bank of Mysore.
Application Procedure for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Applicants are required to apply via online mode only through the official portal. Applications will be accepted via online mode only. Direct link has been provided above for filling up the application form.
Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form with “Registration” and “Login”.
Step 2: “Personal Details” and Generate Challan to pay examination Fee at SBM.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
Step 4: Last but not the least, Download the Confirmation page and Generate the print of submitted Application Form for your future reference.
Exam Pattern for KARTET 2016
As mentioned above there will be two papers in the KARTET 2016, Paper I for Primary Classes I to V and Paper II for Elementary Classes VI to VIII. Detailed Pattern for both Paper I and Paper II is provided below for your reference –
Paper I (for Classes I to V Primary Stage):
- Child Development & Pedagogy: 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Language-I: 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Language-II: 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Mathematics: 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies: 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
Exam Date: December 18th 2016, 09.30 am to 12.00 noon (2.30 hrs.)
Paper II (for Classes VI to VIII Elementary Stage):
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory): 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Language-I (compulsory): 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Language-II (compulsory): 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- (a) For Mathematics & Science: 60 MCQs, 60 Marks, (b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: 60 MCQs, 60 marks
Exam Date: December 18th 2016, 02.00 pm to 04.30 pm (2.30 hrs.)
KAR TET Syllabus consists of two Objective Type Question Papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries one marks totaling for 150 marks; duration of the examination – two-and-a-half hours.
Check out Study Materials for Teacher Eligibility Test
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Success Master Paper – II: Maths and Science Teacher Selection Class VI-VIII
- CTET Central Teachers’ Eligibility Test Paper-II Hindi Social Studies/ Social Science
- 15 Practice Sets CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper – I: Class I-V
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Success Master Paper-2 Social Studies / Social Science Teacher Selection for Class Vi-Viii
- Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper I) (Classes I-V)
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Success Master Paper – II: Social Studies/Social Science Teacher Selection Class VI-VIII
Important Dates for KARTET 2016 Notification
Starting date for on-line application process on October 14th 2016
Last date of on-line submission of applications on November 09th 2016
Last date for receipt of applications with confirmation on November 11th 2016
Download of Admit Cards on November 28th 2016
Date Scheduled for KARTET Paper I on December 18th 2016 from 09.30 to 12.00 hrs.
Date Scheduled for KARTET Paper II on December 18th 2016 from 14.00 to 16.30 hrs.
Declaration of Results on February 2017
How to Apply Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test KARTET 2016.?
Applicants can apply for KARTET – 2016 online through www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in website w.e.f. October 14th 2016 to November 09th 2016.
Applicants must retain printed copy of application form/ confirmation page and challan form (if fee paid through Bank Challan) for future use.
In case the application of the applicant is not shown as received on KARTET website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in after October 17th 2016, the applicant must approach the State Bank of Mysore, Bangalore, through the Phone number is given in the Fee paid Challan between 10.00 am to 02.00 pm from October 17th 2016 to November 11th 2016 giving details of Application Number & Bank branch where the fee paid.
Karnataka TET 2016 Hall Ticket
The applicants may download his/her Admit Card from www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in KARTET website from November 28th 2016 onwards by using applicants “User Name and Password”.
Tags: kar tet 2016, karnataka kartet 2016, karnataka teacher eligibility test 2016, karnataka tet 2016, karnataka tet 2016 exam pattern, karnataka tet 2016 syllabus, kartet 2016, kartet 2016 application dates, kartet 2016 application form, kartet 2016 eligibility, kartet 2016 exam, kartet 2016 exam dates, kartet 2016 exam pattern, kartet 2016 notification, kartet 2016 pattern, kartet 2016 syllabus, ktet 2016, ktet 2016 syllabus, teacher eligibility test 2016