What is CAT Exam?
CAT 2017 exam that is Common Aptitude Test is the gateway of MBA admission. Although most of the students are well aware of CAT exam, instead there are few students who do not know the importance of writing this CAT exam. If you are one of them, then this is the right time for you to gain some knowledge about it through this article. CAT is basically a national level entrance test. These tests are conducted by Management institutions for the management courses. Most of the top colleges which have opened their door for admission for the MBA students look for the CAT marks score card. By cracking CAT exam you can get the opportunity to get admission in the top management institutes located nationwide which will provide quality education with their highly experienced teaching staffs. This is one of the main reasons why millions of students take CAT exams every year.
CAT Exam Date 2017 (Tentative)
CAT 2017 Registration Starts: August 08th, 2017
CAT 2017 Registration Ends: September 27th, 2017
CAT 2017 Admit Card Download from October 24th, 2017 (01.00 pm)
CAT 2017 Test Date: December 04th, 2017
CAT Registration 2017 | CAT Online Registration
You can register for CAT 2017 from the official CAT 2017 web site www.iimcat.ac.in.
Registration steps are a unit as follows:
- Create a Profile.
- Log in with system generated User ID & Password.
- Submit Application once getting into details and creating an online payment.
Before you register kindly follow the commands below before you create a registration for CAT 2017.
- Check your eligibility for CAT registration by relating the Eligibility document on the web site.
- Make sure you have a valid & unique e-mail address and mobile number.
- “*” (asterisk) indicates a compulsory field. The boxes marked with this sign should be filled in or you won’t be allowed to submit your application for CAT Exam 2017.
- Gather all the details you’ll like for filling the form beforehand, such as:
- Educational history
- Mark sheets (10th /12th / Degree/Diploma)
- Work Experience
- Applicable Certificates to upload
- Scanned images (Pictures) of your passport size photo and signature. (The photo must not be over six months old and must have a white background)
- List of the IIM programs to which you’re applying.
CAT Preparation 2017 | CAT Exam Preparation
CAT exams are ever-changing in some way or the opposite per annum. However, still a combination of strategy, coming up with and implementation perpetually helps in scoring well in CAT Exam. Read these easy tips before the CAT Exam and feel a lot of assured.
- If you are planning to appear for the CAT exam, you should know certain matter related to it. There are four different sections in CAT exam, which are known as Problem Solving, Verbal ability, Reading Comprehension, and data interpretation. CAT exams also have time constraint with multiple-choice questions. The entire exam is for two and half hours and of course, there are negative markings for each wrong answer you make.
- Rather than specializing in all the topics, students got to try to choose those topics with that they’re better-off. Even on the test day, with the examination paper in hand, students should not attempt to solve every and each question and waste their energy; they must rather spend five minutes in scanning a question section and choosing questions from their area of experience and talent.
- In order to ace CAT, students ought to questions from previous years’ CATs and perceive its program. They must assess whether or not they proficient, average or needs improvement in every of the areas. The areas that fall within the third category ought to be centered on initial followed by second and initial.
- CAT aspirants should begin early in getting ready for the exams as early begin would profit them in gaining knowledge regarding the type of questions to be asked. Another advantage to that spends time in developing further reading habits and increasing vocabulary.
- The best way to maintain with the CAT preparation is to judge oneself in each 10-15 days, which is completed by mock tests. However, one factor that students ought to use caution regarding is to not repeat the mistakes created by them in either the mock CATs or while practicing at home or the total purpose of taking mock tests would be lost.
- Last however not the smallest amount, students are suggested to stay their calm, relax, and believe them on the day of the paper. They must be prepared with all their stuff like admit card, pencils, pen, etc well prior to avoid moment problem and provides their best shot.
Tags: cat 2017 exam, cat 2017 exam date, cat 2017 preparation, cat exam, cat exam 2016, cat exam 2017, cat exam date, CAT Exam Date 2017, cat exam details, cat exam for mba admission, cat exam in india, cat exam notification, cat exam preparation, cat online form, cat online registration, cat preparation, cat preparation online, cat registration, how to prepare for cat, mba cat exam, MBA Entrance Exam, online cat preparation