CEED 2018 Application Form | CEED 2018 Online Registration
CEED Registration Form 2018 | CEED Application Form 2018
CEED registration form must be submitted ONLINE ONLY through the official website, www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- 1,100 for all women applicants
- 1,100 for (SC / ST / PwD) applicants
- 2,200 for all other applicants
Note that this fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The registration fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the registration form. Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fees are given on the online registration portal. Credit card, debit card, and net-banking options are available. The registration fee shown above DOES NOT INCLUDE service and other charges and the processing fees that the banks may levy.
The normal registration fee shown above is applicable till the regular closing date of November 10th 2017, 23:45 hours. A late fee of Rs. 500 is applicable to ALL applicants for registrations submitted after the regular closing date.
Instructions for Filling the Online Registration Form
In order to complete the registration procedure, you need to upload the following items:
- File containing your recent colour photograph (.jpg file).
- Scanned copy of your signature (.jpg file).
- Scanned copy of your degree/diploma certificate (.pdf file) if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload the copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college / Head of the department (.pdf file).
- Applicants who are applying in the SC / ST / OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities. The format of the OBC-NCL certificate is given in the Appendix 2. OBC-NCL certificates issued ONLY from April 1, 2017, onwards are accepted. The format of the SC/ ST certificates is given in the Appendix 3.
- Applicants who are applying in person with physical disability (PwD) category should produce a valid medical certificate (.pdf file) issued by the appropriate authority (see Appendixes 4 to 7). Dyslexic applicants are required to additionally obtain a certificate from the Principal / Head of the College / Institution as per Appendix 8 (.pdf file).
- PwD applicant requiring extra time during the exam need to upload a request letter as per Appendix 9 (.pdf file).
- Applicants whose name is not same as the name on the degree/diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name (.pdf file).
Please remember that the documents 1-7 above are to be uploaded as electronic files during the online registration. Paper copies of these documents or any other documents will not be entertained and hence should NOT be sent to the JEE (Advanced)-UCEED-CEED office. The Admit Card and the Score Card of CEED will include the photograph and signature submitted by the applicant. Submission of the poor quality photograph and/or signature may lead to the rejection of CEED registration.
CEED Merit List (Rank) will be prepared as per the category provided by the applicant in the CEED registration form. Hence, it is the responsibility of the applicant to furnish the correct category certificate in the online registration form.
It will entirely be the responsibility of the applicant to provide the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category and upload the correct documents in the required formats in the registration form. Registration forms incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected and the registration will be considered invalid. The admitting institutes have the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of an applicant in accordance with the rules and regulations in force, if it is found that any information provided by the applicant is incorrect or the registration is incomplete.