Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) MBA Information Technology Admission 2016
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has invited applications for admission to 2 years Full-Time MBA Program in Information Technology approved by AICTE and affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
Admission to the MBA-IT Program is made on the basis of the Common Entrance Test (CET). Students meeting the eligibility criteria will be eligible to appear for the CET (code-116) conducted by GGSIP University during the month of May every year.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA-IT Programme
- B.E./ B.Tech with minimum of 60% marks.
- M.Sc (CS), M.Sc (IT), M.Sc (Electronics) with minimum of 60% marks.
- MCA with minimum of 60% marks.
Important Dates for CDAC MBA-IT Program
Last date of application: March 29th 2016
Date of Common Entrance Test (CET): April 16th 2016
The procedure for admission in this course is given below:
- See the advertisement in the month of February to April on GGSIP University ipu.ac.in
- Applicants have to apply online.
- Submit the online application form; please note that once you submit application form, you will not be able to change any details in the form once it is locked.
- A written test CET is conducted in the month of May for those who applied for CET through online.
- Result of CET will be announced within 15 days of conduct of the Common Entrance Test (CET) exam.
- Counseling schedule will be announced by the GGSIP University during May-June.
- Qualified CET students will be called for the counseling as per the notification published at GGSIP University website. Students appearing for the counseling should strictly follow the rule as per notification. The documents to be submitted along with the course fee details will also be notified at the GGSIP University.
- After admission the student has to join the institute where he/she has taken the admission with admission receipt, Five Passport size latest color photograph, soft copy of the passport size photograph and original certificates and mark sheets for verification.