CAT 2019 Registration, Application Form – Apply Online | CAT Online
CAT 2019 Registration will be started from 8th August 2019. CAT (Common Admission Test) is managed by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) on the rotation basis. It is conducted once in every year. CAT is conducted for providing admission to postgraduate management programs offered by the IIMs or top B-schools of India. It will be organized by the IIM, Calcutta. Here, applicants can check to get the complete details of about CAT registration 2019.
CAT 2019 Registration – Started from 8th August
CAT 2019 Notification has been released on July 29th, 2019. The registration will be started from August 8th, 2019.
Get the details of online CAT 2019 application form from this section.
- Applicants will be allowed to register for CAT 2019 through online mode only.
- The CAT 2019 registration process will be started from 8th August 2018.
- Applicants can register and fill the application form till 19th September 2018.
- The authority will also provide the opportunity to correct the mistake in the filled-in application form.
- CAT Application form correction will be commenced from the last week of September 2018.
- Applicant should provide all the details accurately.
- Applicants have to upload the photograph, signature and their category certificate (If belong to NC-OBC/SC/ST/PwD category) at the time of registration.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of the application form.
The registration fee will be Rs.950/- for SC/ST/Pwd categories and Rs.1900/- for all other categories. The fee can be remitted through credit cards (Visa/Master/Amex/Diners Club), debit cards (Visa/Master/Rupay), net banking and Cash Card & Wallet.
Applicants must go through the CAT eligibility criteria mentioned below to be eligible to sit in the exam.
Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply.
Qualifying Exam: Applicants should posses that bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institution/university.
Minimum Marks: Applicant should secure 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/Pwd categories) in the qualifying exam.
Appearing Applicants: Those studying in final year/semester of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
CAT 2019 Registration Dates
The official dates which are given below are for CAT 2019:
|Starting of online registration||August 2019|
|Last date to registration||Second week of September 2019|
|Opening of correction window||Last week of September 2019|
|CAT Exam Date||November 2019|
How to Apply
Below we have given the procedure for CAT 2019 registration:
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- First of all, applicants have to register to get user Id and password.
- Click on ‘Registration for new user’ link.
- Fill name (as per matriculation/10th) DOB, email Id, country code and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’ and tick on ‘I Agree’ to accept the declaration.
- The applicant will receive the User Id in the registered email ID and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
- The applicant can login with the User ID and Password to complete the application for CAT 2019.
- Now, click on ‘Go to Application Form’ link.
- Fill correct details such as personal details, academics, work experience, select programme, interview city and exam center city.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph (30mm X 45mm, file size 80KB) and signature (80mm X 35mm, of file size 80KB).
- Now click on ‘Payment’ tab.
- Select the payment option and fill the payment details and pay the requisite fee.
- After that click on ‘Submit and Pay’ button.
- The applicant will receive a confirmation mail after the successful completion of payment.
- Applicants should take the printout of filled-in application form by login to the CAT website as an ‘Existing User’.
https://www.yosearch.net/cat-2019-registration/https://www.yosearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/entrance-exam-yosearch.gifhttps://www.yosearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/entrance-exam-yosearch-150x150.gifEntrance ExamMBA Admissionscat 2019,cat 2019 application form,cat 2019 registration,cat online application,cat registrationCAT 2019 Registration will be started from 8th August 2019. CAT (Common Admission Test) is managed by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) on the rotation basis. It is conducted once in every year. CAT is conducted for providing admission to postgraduate management programs offered by the IIMs or...sanjana email@example.comAdministratorYosearch.net