TS EAMCET 2018 Notification, Telangana EAMCET 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 has been released by Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on behalf of JNTU Hyderabad. TS EAMCET 2018 will be held on May 12th 2018 (Tentative).
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2018 (TS EAMCET) of Telangana State will be conducted by JNTUH for entry into the professional courses offered for the academic year 2018 in the University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2018 Courses Offered
- Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.Sc (Ag)
- B.Sc (Hort)
- B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C)
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences)
- B.Pharm (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
- Engineering Category (E)
- B.E/ B.Tech (Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology)
- B.Tech (Ag, Engg) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (CA & BM) (MPC) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (MPC)
- B.Pharm (MPC) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (MPC)
- Pharm-D (MPC) – Doctor of Pharmacy (MPC)
Check out Eligibility for TS EAMCET 2018
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 – How to Apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to apply for TS EAMCET 2018 may submit their applications through Online Mode Only from March 15th to April 15th 2018 (without late fee).
The Registration fee may be paid at TS Online/AP Online / Mee Seva/e-Seva centres in Telangana State or Andhra Pradesh /through Payment Gateway (Credit card /Debit card).
This Notification along with detailed procedure for online submission of Application form and relevant information are available in the TS EAMCET 2018 website www.tseamcet.in
Registration Fee: For Engineering (E) – Rs.250/-; for Agri. & Med (AM): Rs.250/-; for both (E & AM) – Rs.500/-
TS EAMCET 2018 Date | TS EAMCET Exam Date (Tentative)
Application Form is Available on the Official Web of TS EAMCET 2018: March 15th 2018
Eligible applicants who wish to apply for TS EAMCET-2018 may submit their applications through online mode only from March 15th to April 15th 2018
Date of Test and Registration Fee:
Engineering (E): May 12th 2018 (10.00 am to 01.00 pm), Rs.250/- (for SC/ST applicants) and Other Rs.500/-.
Agriculture & Medical (AM): May 12th 2018 (02.30 pm to 05.30 pm), Rs.250/- (for SC/ST applicants) and Other Rs.500/-.
Applicants who wish to write the test in both streams Rs.500/- (for SC/ST applicants) and Other Rs.1000/-.
Tags: B.Tech Courses, bds, dental, eamcet, eamcet application form, eamcet exam, eamcet exam dates, last date for eamcet 2018, MBBS, medical, online telangana eamcet 2018, telangana common entrance test, telangana eamcet, telangana eamcet 2017, telangana eamcet 2018, telangana eamcet application form, telangana eamcet exam dates, telangana eamcet notification, telangana eamcet notification 2017, telangana eamcet notification 2018, telangana engineering cet, telangana engineering courses, telangana mbbs courses, telangana medical cet, ts eamcet, ts eamcet 2017 exam date, ts eamcet 2018 exam date, ts eamcet 2018 notification